Sissy Tyrran Strategy Session :lol:

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Sissy Tyrran Strategy Session :lol:

Post by Raona » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:49 am

There be something afoot that mightily rankles Tyrran sensibilities, and it be high time something be done about it. To that end, all allies of the Tyrran cause interested in aiding with this matter are invited (but not expected) to attend a planning session, to take place at the southern terminus of the moonbridge in Silverymoon. This shall be but a planning session, most likely, though if the situation warrants some scouting may also ensue. The focus will be on gathering the presently available information and trying to make sense of it, as well as to put in place a plan of action.

OOC:
  1. Hopefully the Silverymoon location makes this clear, but this is a good-neutral, and "straight-shooter" RP only. If you can't pass your PC off as a respectable (and trustworthy) friend of the Tyrrans, please don't try to infiltrate it - you wouldn't know about it. I just want to avoid making it "by invitation only." You baddies will have your chance to tweak our sissy noses later! :wink:

This is just a planning session, so level doesn't matter - a good chance to meet other players and learn about goings on, even if you just listen. You don't have to actually know any Tyrrans, just be their "type" 8)

No, this is not about the dark green eye business; those present for the open conversation involving Miriel, Raona, Larethiel, Florian, that mangy dog, and others in the Market Square yesterday should not feel that they are being locked out of that RP! It continues on a seperate (though possibly related, we have no idea) track!

We will meet at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=159 and you can show up late if need be, though I have no idea how long this will last, or how long we will remain parked in Silverymoon. Anyone in the US who can't make it, no worries, I know it's during "normal" work hours; I picked this time because the key people with information to contribute are in Europe.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm

(a strange note has been scrawled at the bottom of this poster)

The Order of the Deinonychus Claw should gather at Silverymoon with the Tyrrans. It is possible that they have much involvement with issues that will be raised there.
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:31 pm

The time is not good for me, I'd rather not cause a fuss so I can just miss it and seek an in character recap later if needed.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Amalia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Amalia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 pm

Squee! I'm off at two, so I should be able to get there about a half-hour in.
Dear Enemy: May the Lord hate you and all your kind, may you be turned orange in hue, and may your head fall off at an awkward moment.
Arothian
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Arothian » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 pm

I won't be able to make it, unfortunately.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:21 pm

Gah. May or may not be able to make it. Looks more likely not, am afraid. :(
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:52 am

Apologies to those for whom the time was bad, and thanks to everyone that did turn up! I'll try to connect with those who here listed their regrets, and fill you in on what was determined!