Seeking the Faith of Moradin

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Dalanna
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Seeking the Faith of Moradin

Post by Dalanna » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:45 pm

The Dwarven community has taken a small surge forward lately. There are between 4 and 6 new dwarves roaming Mithril Halls. Most seem to be looking for a way to join the followers of Moradin and perhaps in time become members of the Hammers. None of us have had much luck getting hold of a Faith Manager.

I'd like to suggest we set up a time OOC when many of those interested in the faith of Moradin can meet up with either Brigit, Tanduil, or Fiendra to join and learn of the faith.

Personally, my schedule is very open till the 28th of October, but I know others have some very confining schedules. I'd like it if both the applicants and Faith Managers could post their times of availability so we can put together a single time when all of us could meet and forward our character's plots.

Thanks!
Brydin
Fighter of Moradin
Gold Dwarf of Mithril Halls
Oghma
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Oghma » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Just moved this to events since it is a proposed event.
May you find the knowledge you seek. If you find something else, it is still knowledge, and as such, still a gain.
Dragor
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

second that

Post by Dragor » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 am

I was hoping to join also.

Dragor
Balek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Balek » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 am

I'd be happy to help out with faithing if Birgit and Tanduil are no longer available.
Dalanna
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Dalanna » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:22 am

Thanks Balek.

I've used the finger command on the FMs. Tanduil was last on Sep 27th, and Birgit in July. So its looking like we may need you.

What times would work best for you? I'm guessing this would be a substantial RP and so will take an hour or two probably.
Brydin
Fighter of Moradin
Moradin
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Moradin » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:17 pm

If you are a hopeful of Moradin or seeking to join the Hammers of Moradin, please indicate your likely online times in the next couple of weeks. I will then try to organise an event which includes as many of you as possible.

When posting your times, please either

1)indicate how far ahead or behind your local time is in relation to this post. (This was re-posted at 5:17pm GMT+1)

or

2) use the world time clock link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
Me childr'n 'll make o' their sens yer greatest friends or yer most implacable foe.
If yer daft enough ti git on our wrong side ye'v only yersen ti blame.
Dalanna
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Dalanna » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:30 pm

As I mentioned above my schedule is very free.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=77
Til
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=77

After the 28th though, I will be very unavailable for about a week due to a buisness trip. Then I will probably only be able to make something between 6 and 9 EST (GMT -5)
Brydin
Fighter of Moradin
Belose
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Belose » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:24 am

Braeck is pretty open timewise.... I'm located in Central time (US) and I THINK is back in Mithril Hall at this time so he can be available to expound upon Moradin and the Hammers, even though he's only completed his quest for it and not been made one yet by Tanduil. Considering I'm an Acolyte in the faith, I guess that means I could be eligible to help with faithing too, if someone can tell me what I need to know about what I need to do..hehehe....

See ya in the Halls! :wink:
What the Mind of a man can conceive, the Will of a man can achieve.
Thorim
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Thorim » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:03 am

Will gladly join when it will be scheduled. I can be here from 11am to 2 am GMT+2 any day.
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Leohand » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:31 pm

I'm free most evenings and Saturdays. Weekdays, though, I work on an on-call basis, and while most just end at a reasonable hour, some go longer then others, so really Saturdays are best
Windows 95: n.
32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
Dragor
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

great

Post by Dragor » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:53 pm

I am working midnites this week, but give me a time and place and i will try to be there. :D
Sirys
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Sirys » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:12 pm

I finally figured it out...

I am at GMT -6

But still available at a lot of times.. so just PM me if you want to talk to Braeck
Dalanna
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Dalanna » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:34 pm

Brydin has finished his quest from Birgit, actually finished it a week or so ago.
Brydin
Fighter of Moradin
Ilnthis
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Faithing to Moradin

Post by Ilnthis » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:09 pm

I have a fairly low level Dwarven cleric that would like to join the following, I am usually available after 2 AM central time during the week, and just about anytime during Saturday and Sunday. Though I could make an exception during the week, if it is 10 or 11 am central time, not sure what that is in relation to GMT though. :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:53 pm

Moradin has a new faith manager who is a very active player. :D Find Balek icly. :D
Beshaba potatoes.