Advertise or Die 3.0

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Advertise or Die 3.0

Post by Lylena » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 am

I realized that I didn't use my vote yesterday because there wasn't a bump on this thread. FK, I have failed you. Let this be your reminder for the day! Go forth and vote!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Boom. Vote. 'Nuff said.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Man we're doing pretty good. Voteeee :)
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm pleased with our progress. I hope everyone else is too. We've done rather well. :)
~Frank Miller
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 am

Don't forget to vote or the ninja sock gnomes will come and eat your Gwains! Hi-ya!

Go for the nose! I hear that's the best part.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:19 am

Hannibal says the cheeks are the best part... I think only Gwain would know which is better on Gnomes.
~Frank Miller
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Gnomes - Definitely the nose. Eaten with Jelly
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

I'd have thought you'd have turned the gnome-noses /into/ jam... we learn something new every day. :)

Now then! We've been doing rather well but without the daily reminder on this thread it seems a number have forgotten and we've lost our hundred point lead! I'll try to bump this daily even if I can't think of anything really worth saying. We're doing quite amazingly still. :D
~Frank Miller
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 am

Vooooooooooooooooote!
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJxfsqUs ... re=related

There is a message here(ignore the political bits). Vote FK!
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm

So Waterdeep mud has overtaken their competition quickly and are now within 100 of us. Lets not get overtaken as well. Vote! :)
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Voote!
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Voooooote.
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

Are you voting yet?
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 am

We're holding ground over Waterdeep but they're a definate risk that's rising. Vooote!!! :D
~Frank Miller
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 am

We're in that school year slump as people return to work and worry after their summers of MUDs and whatever else.

The best thing that you can do (in addition to regular voting) is to post a good review of the game on TMC describing what specifically you like about the game. Chances are that someone else will be looking for something like that and join us on account of your good review.

http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/prev/ ... n+Kingdoms
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Posted my review. It looks like Waterdeep is slowly gaining, come on people! vote vote vote! We can't let the other D&D MUD get the leg up!
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

We've pulled 5 votes further away from WaterdeepMUD but we need to keep it up, they came out of nowhere and overtook several others and we can't let them take us too! Vote everyone! :D
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Come on guys, they're slowly gaining on us! We gotta pick up the pace! Votevotevote!
~Frank Miller
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 am

I am stunned at their sudden growth after looking at their website and their game. We do need to keep up and ahead, but I am convinced that I will never understand what makes some games popular because it appears to be poor value and ridiculously OP equipment or classes.

Thanks for the good review.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons