Advertise or Die 3.0

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Advertise or Die 3.0

Post by Lylena » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 am

Don't forget to vote! We've steadily held 8 but that's nothing compared to our prior victories over 4 and 5!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 pm

We are tied with 6th place right now and could definitely take at least that - maybe even fifth. Please vote.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 am

Vote vote vote!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 am

We are in a dead heat for sixth place on TMC, but are still only about ten votes away from fifth place. Please remember to vote.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 am

Glad to see we're still holding 6th place ladies and gentlemen. I'm still kept away and occupied I'm afraid, but I'm happy to see we're all still remembering to vote!
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 pm

TMC just reset today. Please vote. This is the time to get ahead.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 am

Friendly reminder to voooooote! :)
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Bah, we had been holding 5th place but dropped to 6th. Vote on, brothers and sisters!
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:35 am

Don't forget to vote! :)
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:19 am

Woooohooo! We were at 6th yesterday, 5th today! Lets keep it up! :D
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 am

We are within the top 10 on two rating sites. That's good! Keep voting and maybe we can make it three sites.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:39 am

Voooooooooooote! Don't forget to voooooote!
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

If you are not voting, but you are playing, then please allow me to encourage you to do so. We just dropped another place today, and it was to a game that was previously as many as twenty to thirty votes behind us. The last game which surpassed our rating is now 70 posts ahead of us. In short, it's possible that they just had a voting surge, but it's likely that we also have been slacking.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 am

I cast my vote this morning and we were at:
6. Dark Mists 362
7. Forgotten Kingdoms 356
Let's close that up and put some distance between us.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:15 am

As of right now we are up nine votes for today. We're back in sixth place and that's great, and I appreciate it, but there are 20 players logged in right now. That means that only something like a third of the players logged in today voted on TMC.

TMC is our biggest source of new players. Let's really lean into it.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm

It's how I found the mud about 6 months ago. I voted again today!
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 am

If you aren't voting, but you enjoy the game, then I encourage you to make an account (at least) on TMC and cast a vote there. Thanks.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:14 pm

All of fall term I barely had time to eat, sleep, and work - but hey, I still voted almost every day! If you make it part of your daily routine, it's a snap! If you are already voting, but want to help a little bit more, follow a link from the voting site BACK to FK, as that also helps our ranking!

Remember, we are also trying to stay in the running here:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-FK.html

Thanks everyone!

p.s. I'm back!
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:33 am

Hey hey hey! Don't forget to cast your vote! ;)