Ignite Broken

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Beskytter
Sword Master
Sword Master

Ignite Broken

Post by Beskytter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:43 pm

It seems like ignite isn't working, it keeps giving the echo "It is already lit." on every single object, even ones that I know can't be lit.
I'm a raptor, doin' what I can, gonna eat everything till he appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm living below the soil. I'll be back, but I'm comin' as oil.
Talos
Staff
Staff

Re: Ignite Broken

Post by Talos » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:38 am

Are you sure you did not have a cigarette or similar item that was intercepting your attempt to ignite things? Or possibly a hearth item with an intercept as well.
A goblin, a trickster, a warrior? A nameless terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. A most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop, hold, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Beskytter
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Ignite Broken

Post by Beskytter » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 am

Hah! He had a cigar on his ear, so that's what it was. I was starting to think Besky was just being lazy on me after switching bits to find the rest could all ignite things just fine. Thank you!
I'm a raptor, doin' what I can, gonna eat everything till he appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm living below the soil. I'll be back, but I'm comin' as oil.