Supplicating recall while mounted

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Aticus
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Supplicating recall while mounted

Post by Aticus » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Don't know if this bug has been reported or not - or maybe it's not exactly a bug - but Mik was riding Gred along the Black Road and was attacked by one of the wandering groups of mage, warrior, warrior. He tried to dismount and order Gred to flee, but it was chaos. After a few failed attempts and with HP down to 20ish%, he supplicated recall. He showed up in Mask's temple in Waterdeep ON Gred. (Mik left an extra 10 plat for the trouble of bringing a horse through the temple.)

Since supplicating is asking for favor from a deity, I briefly considered that was why the mount was returned with him. I'm pretty sure that he's supplicated recall with either or both Gred and Forge with him but they weren't transported, so I thought it might be a bug and should be reported.
Ka like the wind.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Supplicating recall while mounted

Post by Harroghty » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Supplicate recall while mounted returns the pet also. Supplicate recall if the pet is not mounted, but present in the room, does not.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Aticus
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Supplicating recall while mounted

Post by Aticus » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Thank you! Is this, then, something that is not considered against the rules? I can see it happening again if he wanders into a maelstrom and can't dismount and then supplicate recall.

Also, while handy, I can't see Mask being too happy about Mik showing up on horseback in one of his temples.

Thanks again.
Ka like the wind.