Scribing Lessons

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Scribing Lessons

Post by Gesine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:25 pm

After hearing several reports of failing to find anyone able to share their knowlegde of scribing, I have decided that in a few weeks time (OOC: This Thursday), I would like to spend a couple of days sharing this skill with others. I will be available for two separate lessons with up to two people in each lesson. There will be no charge for these lessons for those of the Mystran and Kelemvorite faiths. Others will be expected to offer either 50 platinum or to share a spell with me that I do not already know. If I do not know you, you will be expected to obtain a reference of character from someone I do know, and present it to me before the lesson. I will make myself available widely throughout those days, so please contact me to set up times for the lesson. (OOC: I can do any times on Thurday from the wee hours of the morning until late at night. Please contact Gesine ICly, about signing up and we can work out something here for times. I know not everyone can do weekdays, but do not worry, I plan to try to do a few more of these to see that these skills get spread out. I'll see what I can do about figuring out something for you evil bunch if needed.)
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Scribing Lessons

Post by Gesine » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Well done to everyone who got their lesson! I will be making arrangements for more scribing and other lessons soon.

(OOC: If you are someone who needs scribing or brew, PM me and we'll see what sort of arrangements can be made. Evils too!)