Halls of Justice (attn:Harroghty)

This forum contains bugs which the test team think are fixed are awaiting confirmation from the initial reporter of the bug.
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Halls of Justice (attn:Harroghty)

Post by Skylar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:03 am

Attn: Harroghty
Post copyover, same issue occurred without stepping through, or back through, "The Barbican" swiftly. Couldn't leave without Elisabeth opening the door for Arcolin and myself, which thankfully she did. We entered the scholarium, completed our lesson, and stepped slowly when exiting, and we were still locked in. I wonder if this time it could be the default state of that door? I'm afraid I've nothing but guesses to try to help puzzle it out. Let me know if I can help in any way.
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Halls of Justice (attn:Harroghty)

Post by Harroghty » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:42 am

Attn: Skylar

I was unable to reproduce this problem with an individual or a pair of PCs. Please describe or, ideally, include a log of how you discovered it. Thanks.

Tested with individual and pair of Triad members, tested with individual and pair of non-Triad (page, squire, paladin): went, from Barbican, N;W;E;S and N;S;N and S;N;S;N.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Halls of Justice (attn:Harroghty)

Post by Alitar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:25 pm

We entered slow, went up into the scholarium for a lesson, and exited slow. Waited for programs to finish on mobiles before stepping to the next room each time. Unfortunately I don't have a log but I'll likely be on this evening and can try to reproduce it.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller