Adventures with Drow

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Adventures with Drow

Post by Jessemine » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Hello people. This is a very quick post asking would people be interested in a regular Drow meetup to just go and adventure all over the place? I get it's not the most appealing thing in the world to play a Drow all the time but it might be a nice excuse to pull some of the ones out of the cupboard that I know some of you have to just go hit things and be typically Drow for a time.
I really would appreciate any input on this even if you just wanna scream at me. Go ahead, get that air out of your lungs.
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Adventures with Drow

Post by Ralthasar » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:06 pm

This is something I wouldn't mind getting into. Jysarala or Xullvyraloth could be pulled out depending on if a thief or cleric is needed. I just recently got back into playing (busy work schedule followed by being laid off), so I have some time on my hand these days.
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Amira » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:50 am

For IC reasons my drow might not be able to adventure with most drow, however, I'll happily pull him out for some post adventure rp. Or pre-adventure. Or just rp without any adventure.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Make sure to send me people lists for shards. :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jessemine » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Will do Mele
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Will non-drow with 'unkind natures' be welcome in such adventures?
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jessemine » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:35 pm

I want to say yes so long as they're willing to put up with a bunch of pointy eared egotists. I did say this is an excuse for people to pull their dusty Drow out but if you can't or don't want to I'd say that it's not impossible inherently. The first few weeks are probably gonna be starting out of Menzo so that's a point if you can't go there for whatever reason.
I suppose I could on the day put up where we end up going so people can drop in at that location
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:42 pm

I've just never had a Drow and don't have the time to focus on making another character presently- but still find myself rather interesting in it. I'm familiar with the dynamics of Drow however and know they aren't super numerous at FK. If you find you have a spot to fill I'd be happy to bring a Drow-friendly character, but I don't want anyone to be put out by a filthy iblith in the mix.
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jessemine » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:24 pm

I would say Skylar whenever I do set this up probably getting into December just come along. Obviously Drow just are a certain way but everyone should be there to have fun and enjoy themselves and more people = more fun