Drow Events - Friday Nights

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Drow Events - Friday Nights

Post by Ralthasar » Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:01 pm

I am looking to resume the weekly drow events starting around 8p Friday Central time. However, before I do, I'd like to hear from those interested to see if this is a reasonable time. It must, at least, be after 8pm on this day.

Please let me know!
Last edited by Ralthasar on Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Drow Event Times

Post by Orplar » Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:53 pm

I can do closer to 10pm central
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Drow Events - Friday Nights

Post by Ralthasar » Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:39 am

Drow Event Nights will, officially, start on July 12th at 8pm Central. As there is an event next Friday for the Tymorrans, we will prevent overlap.

These events will be geared towards helping high/max level drow complete group quests, knowledge exchange, or scavenger hunts. Even things like rituals and social gatherings. We may, potentially, accept non-drow.

For the 12th of July, however, we will be attempting to meet at 8pm central time.

Unable to make it 8pm and only able to make it around 10p or 11p central? That's okay! We will be alternating times each week to 8pm starting or 10:30pm starting. As times progress, we will see who has a better time showing up to what and potentially address different days.

On the 12th of July, we will be meeting simply in the Bazaar within Menzoberranzan. From there we will relocate. For this, we will be doing an event with our favorite sacrifi-- er... drow. One of our drow. Not a member of Lolth's faith but still want to participate? You can. I look forward to seeing you all there.