Misfortune Cookies - 7/8 - 7/15

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Rordan
Sword Master
Sword Master

Misfortune Cookies - 7/8 - 7/15

Post by Rordan » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:53 pm

Through tireless prayer and divinations, seers within the Spires Against the Stars have witnessed and recorded numerous misfortunes that shall come to pass.

Doommaster Chaika has saw fit to bring these to the people of the realms and offer them a chance to appease Beshaba and aid an innocent soul in avoiding these fates.

Take a cookie, take a slip, and see what misfortune shall befall an unknown soul. Find a way to resolve the misfortune before it occurs, or allow it to happen to yourself, and they shall be spared. Or perhaps you might seek to enable the misfortune further, what you do is up to you.

(OOC: These are hopefully going out on the 8th, DO NOT DESTROY THEM. Leave them for those who want to participate. Send a letter to Chaika about which you drew and what you did concerning it, and those undone shall be enacted at the end of this events runtime! Will try to leave a box in major cities with them.)

(Event runtime is from 7/8 to 7/15)
Rordan
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Misfortune Cookies - 7/8 - 7/15

Post by Rordan » Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:56 pm

This begins today!

In a couple hours I will be putting mailboxes in Waterdeep and Zhentil Keep with cookies and omens in them, 5 each.

I must stress the point that these are -to be done in groups, not alone-. Even if you are capable of doing them alone. This means the most people possible get to participate instead of me trying to create a bajillion omens so everyone gets one.

I hope you all enjoy! If you complete one, please message Chaika with who all helped do it (3 minimum for any given task if you can).
Rordan
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Rordan » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:13 am

The two boxes are now in the hands of players, who will help coordinate future outings with the remaining Dooms.

Goodie Two Shoes: Kestria!

Evil Knievels: Amira!

Make sure to go around them if you want to get involved and they should be able to help get people going!
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Amira » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:26 am

And if you don't see Amira: send me a message on Discord (Amira/Valfein there) or here, so we can arrange a meeting. I am home most of the time and can log on.
Rordan
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Rordan » Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:36 am

This ends in just a few hours, thank you to everyone who participated!