Binder's Call for Art of all Colors

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Binder's Call for Art of all Colors

Post by Benorf » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:36 pm

Loremaster Thaien Ellbrecht has decided it is time to fix a sad state of affairs that has been plaguing Waterdeep for some time. There simply is not enough -art-

Everyone, save enemies of the Binder, are welcome and encouraged to come display their art! All forms are welcome. Musical performances, paintings, poetry reciting, interpretive dance, or spoken stories. Art is beauty made manifest, and all forms are welcome. Please send any requests for more information to Thaien Ellbrecht either via magical post or communication amulet.

Signed in a flowing script,
Thaien Ellbrecht

OOC:
The proposed time is:
7-24-24 at 6:00p CST

Discord has the accurate time for your time zone. I'm unable to make the time convertor work right now because I am inept.

It is encouraged to announce your intent to perform/present before the day of the event, so we split up songs and other performances.

If this is too short notice, I am happy to consider extending this to a later date to give people time to prepare their art.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Binder's Call for Art of all Colors

Post by Benorf » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:07 pm

Work issues have resulting in me needing to postpone this event. stay tuned for more details.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer