Missing. Kestria Val.

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Rakthar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Missing. Kestria Val.

Post by Rakthar » Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:15 pm

A crime most foul was enacted within the Temple of Oghma in Bezanthur, Kestria Val was a brave soul to spare mine life, in delivering herself to servants of the Storm lord, two, one that bore eyes filled with storms, and other that was transformed into the shape of a chitinous creature, with many limbs and pincers.

They declared that she would either come with them, or I would be struck down. Her bravery must never be understated.

They put on a strange collar in her and it seemed like no magic would be conjured forth after that.

I write to all those brave and strong enough to take a stand, and to respond to this most foul treachery, look for her, seek her out so that she may be rescued from their clutches.

- Lorekeeper Reynaldo, of the Temple of Oghma in Bezanthur.
Last edited by Rakthar on Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cabadath, Weaveshaper
Rakthar Of the Axe, Diplomat of the Dwarves
Pax, Hired Guard
Phyrala, Baenre Priestess
Zaditir, Flying Harpist
Namid yr Oma el An'assar yi Calim
Aranemon, Strifelord of the Black Sun
Rakthar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Not Missing. Kestria Val.

Post by Rakthar » Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:10 pm

It is with great joy and relief in my heart that I may be able to inform you that have received this missive, that the brave Mystran that delivered herself in the name of keeping me safe, has reached out to me to let me know that she is indeed alive, and well. There were no larger details as to how her freedom came to be, but it suffices to know that she is once more, free.

-Lorekeeper Reynaldo, of the Temple of Oghma in Bezanthur
Cabadath, Weaveshaper
Rakthar Of the Axe, Diplomat of the Dwarves
Pax, Hired Guard
Phyrala, Baenre Priestess
Zaditir, Flying Harpist
Namid yr Oma el An'assar yi Calim
Aranemon, Strifelord of the Black Sun