Seleren's Silly & Serious Showcase

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Kahaia
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Seleren's Silly & Serious Showcase

Post by Kahaia » Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:01 am

Widely unknown and up-and-comer artist Seleren from Shadowdale will be hosting an art showcase in the hopes some bard may want to take the poor woman under their wing and let her join their school!

There might be paintings, there might be sculptures, there might be both, but either way, hopefully there is fun! A few might even be up for sale if anyone enjoys them enough.

This is an opportunity for a fledgling artist to get her name out there, for people to come together for free drinks and food regardless of their interest in art, and perhaps a chance to bring home a new piece. No entrance fee!

This will take place in Waterdeep, upon the performance stage in the auditorium within the Market Hall Auction House (east of Phoenix fountain in Market square).

* I don't know how to use that calendar thing. This will take place Sunday, September 15 at 1 PM PDT.
** This date and time is still subject to staff availability and may change (sorry staff, I'm trying to get things done as quickly as possible, this is all new to me :D - Application incoming as soon as possible).
*** If anyone is good with coloring in this game and willing to help, please let me know, color in any game is a weakness for me.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Seleren's Silly & Serious Showcase

Post by Orplar » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:16 am

Added to discord calendar. Hopefully its the right time, lmk and I can change it.
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Kahaia
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Re: Seleren's Silly & Serious Showcase

Post by Kahaia » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:19 am

Orplar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:16 am Added to discord calendar. Hopefully its the right time, lmk and I can change it.
Looks perfect to me, thank you very much!