Imm Appreciation

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Imm Appreciation

Post by Ralthasar » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:16 pm

In light of all the recent events and activities within Forgotten Kingdoms, I want to take a moment to genuinely acknowledge the incredible dedication and hard work that Mele/Selune has been pouring into this community and with the other imms/staff members there as well. It’s easy to overlook the effort that goes on behind the scenes for a game like this, especially in a tight-knit and consistent playerbase like ours. Especially where passions can run high and opinions can vary widely. It's hard to please everyone. However, even when we might not see eye-to-eye on every decision or direction, it’s vital to recognize and acknowledge the commitment that is needed in that position.

The tireless work in all you do to make this place active and engaging is nothing short of remarkable. You've been a cornerstone for our community, and your efforts have kept Forgotten Kingdoms not just alive, but thriving since (and before) the recent return.

I also want to extend this heartfelt appreciation to the other immortals who are also helping with answering our questions, handling our applications, etc. Your collective dedication and support are crucial in keeping this community flourishing. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. We often get caught up in our own ongoings in the mud, but it's important to pause and acknowledge that we all have a part to play in fostering a good community. Especially with how much of a 'small town' community we have.

So, thank you, Mele, for everything you do. Your efforts matter and you matter. They are seen, and they are valued more than words can convey. Also, to all the other immortals who contribute, this is for you as well. Thanks to you as well. You have my respect and gratitude. Sometimes, we might forget to say it, but please know that your work is appreciated.
Kahaia
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Re: Imm Appreciation

Post by Kahaia » Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:31 pm

10000000000000% percent agree! She's been so incredibly helpful to me with my newbness, as have the rest of the staff. Thank you for all you do!
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Imm Appreciation

Post by Amira » Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:28 pm

Definitely a huge thank you to the whole team.

We might not all always agree on everything, but that is just life.

Your hard work keeps things running.