Music Man

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Gwain

Music Man

Post by Gwain » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:21 am

Music Man
This feat allows non bards and rougue the ability to play instruments. It should have several empty feat spots to train judging on how successful you wish to be at the instrument you've chosen to play and wether you wish to remain a novice of become a master. I would love this. There is such a potential addition here to rp for non bards and rogues...though personally I believe that is should only work for non magical instruments since magical things might require specialization beyond the norm. A high inteligence should be required since one often needs to be smart to master instruments plus a high charisma since one often needs to be brave to play :)
Angelita

Post by Angelita » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:35 pm

I think this would be an interesting feature since a lot of people can learn from bards. Or perhaps it would be a thing only higher bards could teach to others. Be another way for bards to pick up some extra coin around the Kingdoms. The only problem I can see with it is that some people would start acting like bards and the specialty of being a bard might go away since you could learn to play anyways on a different class.
Nerre
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Nerre » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:27 pm

I think that this would be a good (Int,Cha) skill to have, and I believe that not only would it generate coin for bards and potentially non-bards, but that it would facilitate a new set of RP when people that aren't bards try to entertain.