Character Theme Songs or Theme music

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Nikkos

Post by Nikkos » Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:36 pm

Two songs for Nikkos:

Songs from the Wood by Jethro Tull

and

Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, Fourth Movement, 'Ode to Joy'
Marcus

Post by Marcus » Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:54 pm

For Marcus, I can think of a couple of theme songs that might fit. The one that fits him best as Battleguard is the '1812 Overture.' I would pick the theme song from 'Starsky and Hutch' as his Grand Civilar theme song.
Alvaro

Post by Alvaro » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:31 pm

For good ole Alvaro, probobly the best song to fit him would be Scum of the Earth. :) But the song I'd pick would be Sugar- System of a Down, 'cause he's KaRaZy.
Ketjana

Post by Ketjana » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:43 pm

Ketjana - Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
Narathandra - Return to Innocence - Enigma
Temmiya - Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Gahalatine - You've Got To Stand For Something - Aaron Tipping
Farggain - One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer - George Thorogood

Geniver - The Lion Sleeps Tonite - The acclaimed Timon and Pumbaa rendition of the song mind you. Also fitting is the Smurfs Theme Song
Myn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Myn » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:09 am

mmmmmkay.... I think the Mynlet's would be Pink by Aerosmith :):):)
Bragbub

Post by Bragbub » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:29 am

Bragbub's theme song would be "Pig" by Nine Inch Nails. His theme song while marching into battle would be "March of the Pigs" of course :D
Isaldur
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Isaldur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:23 pm

Not Black Sabbath/Ozzy Ozbourne's "War Pigs" ?
A sapphire haired male aasimar replies to you 'What would you get Tanya for a wedding present?'
You reply to A sapphire haired male aasimar 'A swift kick to the head. '
Urival
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Urival » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:41 am

My style of music varies somewhat charicter to charicter, but my music range is fairly open so it works.
Urival (and my old charicter karnok) evil fighters of Talos, obviously visten to non stop slayer.
Inarrick mostly listens to rap as mages are slower and i need something to keep the pace up (old bratha lynch, new lil john, and of course Andrea Nicatina, if you have never heard of him and even remotely like rap he is a classic).
Kleitus was grown of gordon lightfoots greatest hits, and good old fleetwood mack.

Though these seem like strick guidlines, it isnt that way (Ive been known to play karnok playing "men with-out hats - We can Dance" from 1980 something :D
Karai

Post by Karai » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:58 am

For me it depends on what kind of situation or what kind of character I'm playing. I used to play really aggressive characters and I would listen to hard rock like Slayer or Pantera, stuff like that. Those are the best music for hunting and PK situations. Now adays, though I listen to a lot of hard techno and breakbeats, I seems a lot of times to make me think better, like my character flows really nicely. Anyway that's what helps me play better. I like music that fits my characters and situations...Slipknot for warriors and PK and complex techno for lightfooted thieves. ;)
Dominik

Post by Dominik » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:24 pm

Alright, I'm finally on the board. Exciting. Erm...for those of you who don't know me, I play Dominik Tylendel. Those of you who have not met my character, yet have been around for some time, should at least have heard of Sune's Curse. You know, the warrior turned into a female pixie with a hog's nose. That was me. Anyway...Dominik's song, probably, would have to be Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones. If not that, probably Sympathy for the Devil by the same. I'm partial to the Stones, though, admittedly.
Dominik

Post by Dominik » Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:36 am

That would be more like Sune's song for him, I think. Sunites could dance around the square taunting him with it. Not to give anyone ideas.
Ciara
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Ciara » Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:45 am

Uhm, sorry, Dominik. . .but I just have to go with Mystra on this one. Definately sugar plum fairy..

Although.. I can't think of any songs to fit any of my charries, so you're still ahead of me in this game. =P
Penryn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

My songs

Post by Penryn » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:34 am

Hmmm for my trio of active characters
would have to pick the following

Voss= "Pure Evil" by Iced Earth

Daine Solsword = Glorious by Nocturnal Rites

Penryn = I would have to go with Beauty has Come by Kopielto because of the one he finds himself often in company with, and the fitting ideal of the song towards the reverie
Lathlain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lathlain » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:36 am

Hmm, tough one...
I think it would have to go something like this:

Lath'lain: Hallowed be Thy Name- Iron Maiden
Sebastaen: Poison- The Prodigy
Inthuene: Whiskey in the Jar- Thin Lizzy
"This is General Lath'lain Dy'nesir, of the Ebon Spur. Walking Murder surrounded by a thin veneer of civility."
-Miriel
Lukian

Post by Lukian » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:13 am

I have decided to change my theme song for Lukian to "I would do anything for love from Corellon" By Meatloaf... :)
Sparlow

My turn!

Post by Sparlow » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:25 pm

Okay, here's what I would have for mine, one classical, one modern.

Kharifad- Fight Score from 'The Matrix', or 'O Fortuna' from Carmina Burana.

Sparlow - Steppenwolf's 'Magic Carpet Ride' or Stravinskies 'Rite of Spring'

Paideth - 'Brain Damage' by Pink Floyd or 'Danse Macabre'

I also find it's much more fun to play Khar right after I've played Kenshi on MKV....(Mortal Kombat V, for those who aren't in the know.)
Tierney

Post by Tierney » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:54 am

I'd have to say for my chaotic self 'Where eagles dare' by the misfits fits as my theme song. But my character also does a rousing rendition of 'Don't fence me in'
Reiya
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Reiya » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:54 am

Hmm, I think Reiya's theme song would have to be "Bloodied Up" by Alkaline Trio, but don't be discouraged by the lyrics it's actually quite a good song.

I'll probably find a more fitting song in due time, but that's what I'm sticking by for now.
Stayne
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Stayne » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:17 am

Stayne's theme song would have to be -

Papercut by Linkin Park
Blug
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Blug » Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:07 pm

Of course, the ever famous Blug.

"I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day!" - KISS

Gotta love it.
And they ran through the bush
And they ran through the bramble
And they ran through the briars where the rabbit wouldn't go
They ran so fast the hounds couldn't catch 'em
And I stumbled on my beard and I had to let 'em go.