Applications

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Applications

Post by Leohand » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:20 pm

Is there a specific format for applications or am I okay to just write what I'm asking for in whatever way looks best to me?
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:03 pm

With any application remember to include the character that the app is for (their name) remember to explain in detail what the app is for and why you require it, how it will benifit you and the mud and why you wish to have it. List information about the application, if it is for an uncoded deity, include information on that deity and history behind the character, list any items you would require to see if they will be required. Remember once you send an application to be patient, they take a while to be processed by voluntary staff.

for further information consult the helpfiles on Special character and special roleplay.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Leohand » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:27 pm

Thank you, and yes, it is about an uncoded deity, and also about an inaccessable alignment. I am applying to have a warrior-priest of Clangeddin Silverbeard, which requires LN, and right now the programming only allows dwarven priests to be LG. I also requested, but didn't demand, then my dwarf have the long axes skill, because the battle axe is the favored weapon of Clangeddin Silverbeard's followers, especially his priests. But as I said, I demanded nothing. I said if it was okay and the programming wasn't too dreadful I would appreciate the unique weapon class. Anyway, hopefully they'll approve all or part of my proposal.

By the way, I did say, in my description, that all I really needed was the alignment change and a two-crossed axes holy symbol, the long axes skill would just be a really big plus.

And I think I put all the info you said, but I failed to give my acount name, but that should be fine since I gave the character name. Thanks for the help.
Moradin
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Moradin » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:41 am

Ahhh, the exuberance of youth... :lol:

try not to detail you're whole application and life of character when posting :)

Oh, and try to wait for the answers to previous pasts before asking related questions in another thread.
Me childr'n 'll make o' their sens yer greatest friends or yer most implacable foe.
If yer daft enough ti git on our wrong side ye'v only yersen ti blame.
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Leohand » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:38 pm

I guess I did get a bit overly excited, lol. A simple 'Your guess is right on the buzzer' probably would have been better, hehe. I am not that young, but very excitable. And this new idea does have me excited. Anyway, I'm sorry for yet another mistake in the heat of the moment.