[EVENT] Expedition to Sasszrin's Dungeon

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

[EVENT] Expedition to Sasszrin's Dungeon

Post by Solaghar » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:32 pm

Zarafae is planning to lead an expedition to Sasszrin's Dungeon along with Mazikeen, Aegir, Nezloren and Danten. Dalvyn is being kind enough to run this adventure for us, and the last time this was attempted no one actually showed up, so we're going to do it right this time. I am specifically free on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, as in I could be there at any time. I imagine that doing this adventure will take several hours at least. That is why I posted entire days I am certain to be free, rather than specific hours. But for those of us who do plan to come, try to post the times we can get together and we'll work on getting this planned for the near future.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
Tobias
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Tobias » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:33 pm

I'm free for all of those of course
I am but a tree te da lee lee
Aegir
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aegir » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:32 pm

Monday and Thursday would be best for me (I have commitments early Saturdays, so staying up late Friday would be bad), but I could do Friday if it were fairly early.

Pretty much anytime Mon/Thu between 3pm-5am EST, and Friday I could go until around 2-3am EST, no later. I'm on Pacific time, which is why the times are a little odd. :)
Janon
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Janon » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:34 pm

*sniff* Can I come? The expedition I had there didn't get past the entrance a couple of years ago.
Janon,
Corellon's Cartographer
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

Post by Solaghar » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:09 pm

Ok, the new party is Zarafae, Mazikeen, Aegir, Nezloren, Danten and Janon ;)
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:23 pm

Ok... voici le marché alors.

Tant que vous parlez en terme d'heures EST, heure du pacifique, etc. (qui me sont plus ou moins incompréhensibles), je vous répondrai en français (ce qui, je l'espère, sera également incompréhensible - si c'est trop facile, je peux utiliser le wallon aussi).

Donc, svp, utilisez le site que Solaghar donne dans son premier post pour indiquer les heures.

Merci d'avance !
Tobias
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Tobias » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:24 pm

yay! Janon can be our prisoner!
I am but a tree te da lee lee
Hviti
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Hviti » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Dalvyn wrote:Tant que vous parlez en terme d'heures EST, heure du pacifique, etc. (qui me sont plus ou moins incompréhensibles), je vous répondrai en français (ce qui, je l'espère, sera également incompréhensible - si c'est trop facile, je peux utiliser le wallon aussi).

Donc, svp, utilisez le site que Solaghar donne dans son premier post pour indiquer les heures.

Merci d'avance !
As long as you speak in terms of Eastern Standard Time, Pacific Time, etc. (which are more or less incomprehensible to me), I will answer you in French (which I hope will be equally incomprehensible to you - if it is too easy, I can also use Walloon).

Therefore, please use the site that Solaghar gives in his first post to indicate the hours.

Thank you in advance!
---------------
Aegir, I don't know Walloon so you might want to use the site :D

Edited: Fixed?
Last edited by Hviti on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Bah! Defeated by an over-eager translator! (well, done, Hviti, only one tiny mistake in your translation).
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:14 pm

I am available this Monday evening, anytime.
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Glim
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Glim » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 pm

Would probably be best to put when I am not available. Not available on weekdays before noon and also on tuesdays and thursdays from 6-10pm.
Central time.

So monday seems like the best time :)
Glim asks Gwain 'Can I be on the watch?!?'
Gwain raises an eyebrow.
Gwain seems to display a look of complete horror for a second...
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Appears Monday is the it time then :).
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Leohand » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:40 am

Duagd might like to go, but if your smart you wont let him or tell him, lol. So far he's only level 8. even if I got him to level 10 by then, he'd keep dying and would be more hindrance, lol. My bugbear might not die as much, but he's not yet level 20, so again, more hindrance. And the only other evil I have is my drow, who can't come to the surface, lol, and even if she could, she's under level 20 too. LOL.
Windows 95: n.
32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
Nedylene
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nedylene » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 am

Personally I know everyone in the part knows I would LOVE to go.. but my time may make it more difficult for everyone else =(
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

Post by Solaghar » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:22 pm

It seems that everyone in the group will be able to come on early afternoon Monday, so if Dalvyn is willing, and knowing that he lives in Belgium which is about 6-9 hours ahead of the U.S. and not wanting to keep him up too late, I'd say we start planning to meet up at 2 PM Eastern standard time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=867
with the intention of heading out as soon as possible after we're all gathered, if Dalvyn thinks that works. If not, we'll have to try for another day better for him.
Glim
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Glim » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:49 pm

That time Monday should be fine for me.
Glim asks Gwain 'Can I be on the watch?!?'
Gwain raises an eyebrow.
Gwain seems to display a look of complete horror for a second...
Aegir
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aegir » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:34 pm

That should work fine for me too.
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 pm

Sorry, but I have a roleplay today (Sunday) evening, and I'm not sure how late it is going to end, so I'd rather not have another late roleplays tomorrow.

The best option for me would be a saturday, starting in the morning for you. Though if this is really not possible, then we can try to find other options.

I'll most likely need some time to check the area, since it was built under very old code and was only tested once (that also explains that I'd rather be online during the whole roleplay, in case something bugs - aside from that, the area shouldn't require any imm intervention). Some thing have greatly changed, and those might break the balance in the area (the main example being sanctuary, which used to make a mob tough while it now simply requires a dispel magic).
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

Post by Solaghar » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Next Saturday is no good for me, at least not until it would be well past midnight your time. I have no way of knowing the Saturday after that, as I have work.
Aegir
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aegir » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Only semi-related, but: why is this area application only? I never quite understood that.