[EVENT] Merchant guild meeting

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Vibius
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

[EVENT] Merchant guild meeting

Post by Vibius » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:53 pm

Greetings fellow guild members!

It brings me joy without bounds graciously invite all our fellow guild members of the Sword Coast, Silver Marches and Western Heartlands to a private meeting in which we will discuss a matter of importance for us, also this
will be an excellent framework to meet ourselves.

The meeting will take place in the Waterdhavian branch of the merchant guild, lodging will be provided for those who are not residents in Waterdeep and ask it.
Vibius
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vibius » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:53 pm

Sairaven
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Sairaven » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:32 pm

I would love to attend, but I will be having Thanksgiving dinner with my father, as my mother gets Thanksgiving day.

Maybe next time! Enjoy everyone!
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
~Despair.com
----
Sairaven - Dusk Echo of Helm
Quey - The Broken Blade
Vagan Silversword, Warwizard
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Very interesting idea, Vibius!
Mariela
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Mariela » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:01 pm

IC:

Dear Master Vibius,
I would enjoy being able to attend the merchants meeting in Waterdeep. However, I am unable to attend due to some previous commitments about my temple. Would it be possible for myself to speak to you at another time to hear what occured during the meeting?

Stars guide, Mariela Aroha

OOC: Eeeps! That'd be Black Friday for me! I'll be at work slaving away for after Thanksgiving shoppers! Sorry! I won't manifest for air until at least 48 hours after the given date due to that weekend being a zoo at the bookstore! :)
Confusion heard his voice, and wild uproar Stood ruled, stood vast infinitude confined;
Till at his second bidding darkness fled, Light shone, and order from disorder sprung.
--John Milton
Belose
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Belose » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 am

That time Friday is bad for me, too.. we're having our family turkey day somwhere around that time.. I could probably show up briefly for your meeting, leave and go eat, and sneak BACK to your meeting two hours later, depending, IN FACT, on dessert.
What the Mind of a man can conceive, the Will of a man can achieve.
Vibius
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vibius » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:42 am

To the attention of those members of the merchant guild that have manifested their intention of assisting to the meeting but they will be
unable of doing so:

Esteemed fellow guild member;

I clearly understand your concerns and so I understand your absence from this meeting, but since you have informed that you will not able to attend, I will not have any problem in discussing personally with you all what was discussed in the meeting.

Best Regards,
Vibius Anneus Dive.
Echet
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Echet » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:48 am

Hooray! An event I know I can attend! See you there :D
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:12 pm

I shall try to make it! Not sure if I can, though!

If Miriel doesn't make it, just assume the baby distracted her. :)

~Ol
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Vibius
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vibius » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 am

Thanks to everyone who did come!
Vibius
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: [EVENT] Merchant guild meeting

Post by Vibius » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:15 am

Greetings fellow guild members!

If you have received this message and you are a proud member of the merchant guild, you have been invited to the next meeting of the merchant guild that will take place in the headquarters in Berdusk, those who have intention of assisting to this meeting must send me a letter to me, Holycoin Vibius with an expression of interesting of assisting to the meeting, also it will be mandatory carrying the ring that identifies oneself as member of the guild, failure to accomplish any of these two requisites will mean not being admitted in the meeting - really, if despite you have sent the letter because yon many business thee are unable to attend is understandable.

(Signed with the seal of the merchant's guild and of the church of Waukeen)

[ooc considerations]
The event will take place at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... in=0&sec=0

If you really would like to attend and it is IC to you but unfortunately you are unable to make it at that time send me a letter IC so is taken in consideration your IC interest of being there despite you were unable of doing so.