Valentine's Day renames

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Waukeen
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Valentine's Day renames

Post by Waukeen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:40 am

I'll be doing Valentine's Day renames again for about three hours ON Valentine's Day.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=286

I may do more later, but I have plans for Valentine's Day, so we'll see!

These renames will cost five glory and must be FOR someone else. One per account and no magical items, aside from amulets of communication.

Please have the following ready the day of:

The short description - what is seen when it's worn or held or taken. For example: {F0}a petrified monkey
The long description - what is seen when the item is on the ground. For example: {F0}A petrified monkey lies on the ground here.
The extra description - what is seen when you look at the item. For example: {F0}This monkey is stiff as a board, frozen in an awkward position. It looks very sturdy and you could probably bludgeon people to death with it.

Please have the colour codes ready as well. Check out "help feralcolour" in game for help with that.
The Mercantile Trade is the best road to enrichment.
Waukeen
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Waukeen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Just to let everyone know, I will be coming back to do these for another two-three-ish hours tonight, as I know it was rather early.

Same rules apply and if you got one earlier for someone then you CANNOT get another. You may want to check Aurora's, though, for a little treat. :)

Hope everyone's having a wonderful Valentine's Day and if not, I hope you take advantage of the rampant chocolatey goodness about real life or get the chance to escape into an evil character and bash those Valentine's Day frustrations out on mobiles. ;)
The Mercantile Trade is the best road to enrichment.