Oghman Gathering

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 am

Alright here is the next time I made it five hours later than the last one in the hopes that the ones that could not make it to the last one would have better luck for this one. But..it is a month away so more than enough time to change it if it isn't good for many people. Same place!
Isaldur
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Isaldur » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:07 pm

April 19th is my birthday so you might end up having a very drunk player of Isaldur crashing it... best change the date.
A sapphire haired male aasimar replies to you 'What would you get Tanya for a wedding present?'
You reply to A sapphire haired male aasimar 'A swift kick to the head. '
Peverell
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Peverell » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Ah, Ellette and Peverell will probably not be on for the 19th of April... Birthday reasons again! (Ellette's player's)
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:02 pm

How about one week earlier at the same time?
Peverell
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Peverell » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Great!

Maybe Pev will have finished writing up his stories by then, hehe!

(Ps... I think a drunk Isaldur might be a lot of fun anyway, haha :D )
Ramirus
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Oghman Gathering

Post by Ramirus » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:35 am

Oh phew, thought I missed the date, good thing I was wrong. I'll be there next week.
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey there! I was just browsing through the forums and just noticed that some big Tempurian Oaf ;) scheduled his little tournament for one hour before our gathering. I realize many of us have more than one character and we might like to oocly attend both events so does anyone mind us meeting one hour later than the posted time? That gives the fighting tournament two hours. Plenty of time for a male testosterone fest, and then if you were at the tournament you can switch to come to the gathering. I'd change days altogether but we've had this planned for a while. If the one hour later thing messes anyone up too badly let me know and maybe we can make it for Sunday instead. As a side note, when you come to plan an event on the forums please look to see what other events are already planned and when they take place. And let's try not to put them close together so we don't have too many conflicts. I'm not upset just it makes things easier for everyone in the long run.
Peverell
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Peverell » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah, I noticed the overlap with the fighting tournament as well... Let's make it an Oghman daytrip, I'll bring popcorn :wink:

Anyway, I can't imagine delaying it for an hour will be too much of a problem. (It will be 11pm in my timezone - and, off the top of my head, for Ellette, Isabel and Lerytha if they're coming - so if I start typing incoherently you should poke me and force me to take a coffee break :lol: )
At Home With the Goldfarbs:
http://i39.tinypic.com/28hin4n.jpg
Ramirus
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ramirus » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 am

Works for me.
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Thu May 29, 2008 7:03 am

Hello there, time for another gathering :) Here is the time I have planned so far. (For those of us that are link challenged, that is this Sunday at 11am central time, and you can figure your time zone if you need to) Again, let me know (preferably by pm rather than here) if you can't make it and it can be adjusted accordingly. There have been lots of different things going on with members of the faith so there should be a lot to discuss, and perhaps new members to celebrate as well. If I can't get in touch with her in game..I'd specifically like to hear from Nara's player to see if she will be able to attend, we can schedule around her. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Peverell
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Peverell » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:22 pm

According to my calculations, that's in about 2 and a half hours time. Is it still on? I sit here among the debris from my birthday party all ready and raring to go :D
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Hey there! It has come to my attention that I have neglected to plan one of these for a while. So after much nagging ;) I've finally braved that silly time zone converting website and this (Wed, Aug 27th Noon Texas time for the time zone/ web site challenged) is what I've come up with. Now as per usual if this doesn't work just let me know and we'll work around what can get the most people that are interested there. I can be available most anytime all day if given enough notice and if you are interested in the faith and we just simply cannot find a time that works for you, PM me and I'll work something out with you personally. This is open to all faith members, people who are interested in the faith, people who have things to discuss with the members of the church, bards, or anyone who is just there for the tarts. Though this will first and foremost be a meeting of faith, and to deal with faith matters. We are all about having fun once the serious stuff is over though. It would be really nice if some of you would dust those old Oghmans off and bring them out *cough cough hint hint* The meeting will be in the Font.
Peverell
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Peverell » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:13 am

I'll just be finishing work at that time, so Pev will probably appear an hour or so late.
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 am

Considering that you are one of three people besides me that will show up, I think we can stand to have it begin two hours later. I'll post a new time later. But everyone just plan on two hours later and if that doesn't work we can change again.
Nara
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Nara » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:28 pm

I really want to be there, but I will probably be a bit late (school) I hope that's ok.
Ynaura
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ynaura » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Time for another meeting again. As usual if you can't make the time PM me or find me on one of my characters in game and send me an otell and we'll keep changing the time until everyone who wants to be there can make it. We do have a lot of things we could talk about if people showed up. Possible new members, lots of player driven projects.. tarts.. So lets try this time first.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Alas, at that time I will be travelling on a train to visit my friend. Sorry! :(
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Ramirus
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ramirus » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:28 pm

I cannot make it as well, at least not for another 2 or 3 hours.
Kelvan
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Kelvan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Same here :)
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Oooooook then. How about this time?