Carts Carry Limit

A place to suggest new commands, feats, skills, ...
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: Carts Carry Limit

Post by Raona » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 am

This has now been confirmed on the testport and added to the bug-tracking system. It will be fixed when the coders have time.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 am

Thank you. :)
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

I'm sorry this took so long, but I'm happy to report that cart sizes throughout the game have now been modified: increased, in general, and rationalized to make more sense with respect to their descriptions. This has had some unintended impacts on some of their costs and weights, which may or may not make sense. Work on that front is continuing - it turns out this is a somewhat complicated jumble of area and hard code. I will keep you posted.
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

A large ebony cart with golden decorative symbols

Post by Algon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

I am not sure if it is just this cart, or all carts in general. But it seems that the amount of stamina it takes from a mount to move this is WAY to much. It takes about 25% stamina from your mount when trying to pull this one room, in the city. Outside of the city its about 40%. This is at speed walk also. It took me two horses and 5 revive spells to move like 10 rooms...this just seems a tab to much to me.
Thanks!
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: A large ebony cart with golden decorative symbols

Post by Raona » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

I have a makeover of carts in general on my to do list. Moving this to join the relevant thread for that project.b