New Applications process

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Kelemvor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

New Applications process

Post by Kelemvor » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Following the successful move of the Complaints reporting process from skynet lists to the forums we have now set up a similar system for character Applications.

As at the date and time of this post please post all new applications to this forum

viewforum.php?f=131

DO NOT e-mail the fkapplications@lists.skynet.ie address with your questions and requests as this is no longer monitored.

Having gone over the outstanding and recently received applications on the skynet list I found that most had been actioned and a few had not been followed up by the players or were received after we made our decision.

Consequently I am revising my original plan of action and closing the skynet list as of now.

Can I ask that all players who e-mailed fkapplications@skynet.lists.ie between March 26th and April 5th re-post their application to the new forum. In all honesty, you'll almost certainly get a quicker response than if you wait for me to go in and action them!

Anyone who sent in an application before this date and who has not received a response should also now re-post their application the the new forum.

As with everything else I've posted tonight, if you have any questions or concerns do please feel free to raise them in General Discussions and I'll try to answer them as they appear.
...never send to know for whom the bell tolls,
it tolls for thee.