Tormish Meeting

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Tormish Meeting

Post by Harroghty » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Who: Torm's faithful (or hopeful).
What: A church meeting.
When: Which weekday during the week of 13-19 June is best for you all? I do not want to hold this on a weekend, but -if necessary- Sunday evening may be an option. Most of the faith members are US citizens and so I believe that we can do this later on in the evening (US times) if necessary to avoid conflicting with work.
Where: The House of the Hand at the Bridge of Fallen Men (this is the temple in the settlement at the intersection of the High Road and the Tun River).
Why: This meeting will become a regular opportunity (either monthly or quarterly based upon demand or need) for the Tormish to meet one another and to discuss church business. The agenda will be dictated by events (although this one will cover 'duty titles' currently assigned). Hopeful or those seeking quests are welcome also.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Kallias
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Tormish Meeting

Post by Kallias » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 am

I work 24 hours on the 13th, 16th, and 19th during that time period
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks. So how does the 15th (Tuesday) sound for people? (That should give you a chance to recover from the 13th.)
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Kallias
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Kallias » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

15th is perfect for me, looking forward to it
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am

I think that we are dealing with all US players and so I have chosen 7 PM on Tuesday, 15 June. If anyone has any issues with this then let me know, but I am competing against what time I may escape from work that day.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am

Reminder: This will be tomorrow. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
Kallias
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Kallias » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 am

I'm still interested in doing this. What about 17th? Around same time as before.
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 am

Lysha most likely won't be able to make it if it's on the 17th. I have an evil grandmother coming into town. (She is that bad, believe me.) She won't be leaving until after Sunday, but don't let me stop you! :D Just send me a PM of notes if you don't mind?
Your punch viciously hammers a shark's abdomen.
A shark is stunned, but will probably recover.

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20070925.html
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Let's recock for another day in the near future that looks good for all parties involved. What about Sunday night? 20 June. How does that sound Lysha?
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

Should be fine for me. Thanks :)

Hrosskell
Staff
Staff

Post by Hrosskell » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm

I should be available for any date and/or time, given proper advance notice.
The 20th sounds great for me. :D
Jamais arriere.
Aran
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Aran » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm not sure when I will be able to make it. My grandfather just passed away Tuesday and we bury him tomorrow. The 20th I may be spending some time with my girlfriend.
'And Athon said "Let there be LIGHT!" so Aran flipped the switch...'
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Sorry to hear about that, man. I'd love to have Aran there, but it sounds like you have a great reason to take a miss; Aran's already caught up on most of this stuff already anyway.

It sounds like the 20th is a good day for a lot of people though and so we'll push ahead with it.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:43 am

Please post a time and location, and I'll add it to the FK calendar! (At http://rrts.us/fk/calendar/ )
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

House of the Hand, Bridge of Fallen Men (see location notes above) at 8 PM, 20 June, 2010.
Athon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Athon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

I won't be able to make the meeting on Sunday. I'll be in Vegas!

I'll try to find you all around in-game when I return on Athon. :)
~Vanguardier Athon, High Priest of Torm~
~Moranall, Fighter of Waterdeep~
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am

This is occurring now.
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am

Hey, sorry about that. Forgot it was Father's Day.

Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am

No worries. I think we will adjust for the summer to an office hours type set-up like some other faiths are doing where I will have Harroghty available from X time to Y time on certain days.