Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Hrosskell
Staff
Staff

Re: Player Status

Post by Hrosskell » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:02 pm

If anyone thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth, don't worry, it's just the internet. I've been taking some time to re-evaluate my life and become productive, ranging from taking better care of myself to starting a new business (and moving out of my mom's basement, hurrah!) I've been trying to make it around, and while it's difficult, it's important that I occasionally deny myself in favor of heading to the gym or finishing paperwork and applications. That being said, the roar is quieting to a murmur, and I should have internet in my new place within a week or so. Maybe you'll see me! :D
Jamais arriere.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 am

Hrosskell wrote:If anyone thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth, don't worry, it's just the internet.
Don't worry bro, I told everyone you became a pr0n star. :D
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Going through a pretty big change/move right now, and I'll be scarce for the next couple of weeks. Moving all the way to the other side of the country, to California. Have fun, and stay classy.
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Moloch wrote:Going through a pretty big change/move right now, and I'll be scarce for the next couple of weeks. Moving all the way to the other side of the country, to California. Have fun, and stay classy.
Good luck and hurry back!!!
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm

I'am back from Spain tomorrow, I should be around tomorrow evening at around 23:30 GMT if squires would like to catch me then
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Good news!
I moved, life change, learning. Yay.

Bad news!
No wi-fi til Friday. -_-

Be on significantly less since I can still randomly log on from work, but I'll be scarce for the week.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 am

Dealing with life, sick kid, and such. I'm scarce to non-existent for a little while. I'll be back as soon as I can :)
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

Work has been INSANE lately. With any luck it should smooth out soon and I will be back. If I am missing any RPs, or you need my characters for anything please PM me. I will find a time to get to you, I promise.
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Shava
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Shava » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've gotten sucked into this massive project RL that I'm trying to get done before I move in May, and it pretty much takes up all of my time. I'll post a picture when I'm done though :)

Speaking of moving, first full week of May I will be moving to the Mid-West for the summer. I don't know what the internet situation is going to be out there, much less exactly where I'll be living (yay government housing).

If anyone wants to specifically RP with any of my characters BEFORE May 6th, just send me a PM and I'll get right back to you about it. But as a heads up, closer we get to the moving date, the more busy I'll be with packing. Otherwise, I'll keep an eye on the boards to make sure you're all still kicking.

Shava Demmain, Oracle of Selune
Vezre Songlight, Apprentice Bard
Leshanna, Ranger of Mielikki
Ainder Ingen, Invoker in Training
Vaaris, Young Fighter
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been on much the past couple weeks. I had some terrible dental issues (which are still persisting).

On top of that, my assistant is out of work for 2+ weeks thanks to more medical BS. Due to this, your happy neighborhood ranger and crew will be pretty hidden for the next month or so. Working open to close all alone is pretty sweet, let me tell you.

PM me if you need anything (it can probably be arranged).
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Anthalas
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Anthalas » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm

I haven't been around much myself.

I've undertaken a new project with myself and I intend to see it through. Unfortunately, it eats wholly into my play time and I'm too tired after to even look at a computer screen. Add that to the fact that I work nights and well, you get the picture.

I'll show you what I did once I'm done.

If I am needed, please send me a pm
Anthalas Woodshadow - Repentant Ranger
Malagond Udreusil - Paladin Squire of Kelemvor
Cui'snart - Dual-wielding monster processor
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

Hey guys,

I haven't been around much. Had alot of changed happening at work over the last two weeks, and then was very kindly let go to boot! Im on the job hunt, pounding the electrical pathways of the interwebs when I can get to a computer (I no longer have internet at home, due to lack of funds...) and hitting the hotter then hell streets of Phoenix, AZ 'dressed to impress' aka suffocate and sweat terribly. If you guys need anything, I can try and swing an hour, but its unlikely!

Until Im back!
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Work has kept me busy this past week but should be back to normal now
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Mon May 21, 2012 1:57 am

You wont see me this next week. I will do my best to catch up on RPs next week. Work is becoming more and more demanding.
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Back! Bring it on!
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Fri May 25, 2012 9:24 am

I'm still lurking about, but there've been a few changes in my life. As soon as I get it all sorted out, I'm going to try coming back again. ^-^ Working overnight is interesting. Also, last day of my classes will be July 12th and graduation on August 9th! I'll have a lot more time to play then. :D

I miss y'all.
Your punch viciously hammers a shark's abdomen.
A shark is stunned, but will probably recover.

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20070925.html
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 pm

apologies for my lack of face time recently, I have an exam coming up but it's nearly here and after that...freedom for a bit.
Xryon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Xryon » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Know I haven't been around in a while, but figured i'd come in and let everyone know I am off Monday for boot camp.
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 am

Best of luck, brother. Do us proud.
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Mon May 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Will be sporadic over the next 1-2 months. Wedding coming up in less than 30 days and more than 30 days worth of planning still to do. I will be around, but if you need me specifically, please drop me a line.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."