Disposing of used wands

A place to suggest new commands, feats, skills, ...
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Disposing of used wands

Post by Gwain » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

I'd like to suggest a few ideas for disposing of spent wands. When I look at the after version of a wand, its still a wonderful looking item, but there is little that can be done with it. Taking the stick and changing its wear locations or adding a wear location for the ear or head creates an interesting head adornment or even making the stick flammable allows for burning (They may be ignitable now, but I've not tried). Another option would be to use the spent stick to fletch unique arrows or bolts for rangers.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Khelebhzed
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Disposing of used wands

Post by Khelebhzed » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Wearing it on the face means either a nifty toothpick or an odd piercing? I would not mind seeing them able to be dipped, if you could add the prog to the ink decanter to change the item to quill, and the stick part of the name to stylus. And of course every fighter uses a pair for eating food and catching flies.
“Charity degrades those who receive it and hardens those who dispense it.” - George Sand
“He who is only just is cruel. Who on earth could live were all judged justly?” - Lord Byron