A closed door on Leon the Fighter's house

Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

A closed door on Leon the Fighter's house

Post by Gwain » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:52 pm

I've sort of run into Leon's a thousand times because of his proximity to the end of the road he's on and his wide open door, it only takes a moment to leave, but its sometimes awkward with a mount and for rp. I'd suggest putting a closed door at the entry that has to be opened in order to enter his home.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Alexan
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Re: A closed door on Leon the Fighter's house

Post by Alexan » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 pm

I would also suggest Melgard's Leather shop to have an auto closing door on the reset. That one gets me every time.
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Done. These changes will be updated on the game port soon.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am

Thank you! It's a small fix that helps heaps.

Some may contend that closed doors might deter people from going in (mostly me seeing both sides of things), but hey, closed doors are meant to be opened, right? ;)
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.