High Hunt

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Nimboro
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

High Hunt

Post by Nimboro » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 am

Hear me Huntsman! Many seasons have passed since we last gathered, and held a test of skill and prowess for the glory of the Hunt! So I, Wyrmwood, a Huntlord of the Lord of Beasts, put out this call to all who will heed it, to join me and participate in the High Hunt! As per tradition, the quarry will be an intelligent being, armed with any weapons and armor easily obtainable. The hunting ground shall be determined shortly before the Hunt begins, to ensure no interference from the 'forest folk'. Should any Druid, Ranger, or any servent of the false Forest Queen or the Earthmother show, your life shall be forfeit. Join me, Huntsman, and let us compete for Glory!

-Signed,
Wyrmwood-

OOC: Date and time is set for http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... =High+Hunt ((That's 5:30 pm eastern time)) unless that is too inconvenient for anyone. We'll also need a goody who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the hunt (Don't worry, you can be raised after) or a provided NPC from the staff would be amazing as well. This is mostly an Evil event, so goodies be warned if you decide to come.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: High Hunt

Post by Benorf » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 pm

If you cannot find a more suitable prey, I am willing to submit Benorf, Dwarven Axe of Torm, to be the hunted.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Sheriti
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Sheriti » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 pm

I'd submit Little Wolf for consideration as prey but I'm afraid that time wouldn't work for me. If anything comes up and the time changes to something I can do, I'll put forward my name.
When you see a man led to prison say in your heart, "Mayhap he is escaping from a narrower prison." And when you see a man drunken say in your heart, "Mayhap he sought escape from something still more unbeautiful."
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:45 pm

This time is not all that great for me. If it's a weekday it would have to be after 8pm central. Weekends are far better.
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Nimboro
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Nimboro » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 pm

The issue with weekends is I never have them off, but I can swing it to one, just can't be after 8pm Eastern due to my work schedule. Hrmm.. What days/times are good for you folks? (Barring the 8pm central on weedays, let's aim for a weekend)
Nimboro
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Nimboro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am

Sorry folks, going to cancel this due to a lack of interest. I'll try to set something up later on in the year and see if more folks want this to happen at that time. Sorry to those of you who did want to join in!