Newbie Temple Weapons Trainer

Yvonne
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Newbie Temple Weapons Trainer

Post by Yvonne » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Not a big deal, more a 'quality of life' tweak I think for those of us interested in the noble art of 'hitting things with a big stick'; it would be useful if the trainers in the newbie areas could train all the weapons they sell.

Notably, staves is missing from the list, and there also seems to be a lack of staves trainers in the hometown cities (or at least in ZK and Westgate, I haven't checked the more 'goodly' ones!).
And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Newbie Temple Weapons Trainer

Post by Selveem » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:44 pm

This is great feedback. Obviously, I can't speak for the staff, but I think feedback like this is absolutely invaluable regardless of some of us who know where every trainer in the game is.

Thank you for bringing this up. :)
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Newbie Temple Weapons Trainer

Post by Harroghty » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Yvonne, thanks. I implemented this idea; every weapons master now trains all weapon types and weapon focus.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons