Supp resurrection faith fail?

Namic
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Supp resurrection faith fail?

Post by Namic » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 am

So I was playing my maskarran doing some roguey things all sneaky like but was then spotted by npc's whom after multiple attempts to flee only to run into other npcs met an untimely end. So I supplicated for a resurrection seeing as no one the character knew was online or able to assist. After a breif resting time went to leave to get cloths and reclaim my corpse along with my gear to find that Im placed within a temple that is locked.....And since the special key is on my corpse....I was locked in without a way to leave. Perhaps I missed something but do not believe so.
Adoian
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Supp resurrection faith fail?

Post by Adoian » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 am

Unfortunately, I believe the Supp Res is the same location point as the Supp Recall.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

You should feel free to make alternate suggestions to me via PM if the current locales don't make sense.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Timaeus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Timaeus » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Could also just add a mob program that checks faith to the mob at the exit which will open the door for those faithed Mask.
AKA Tycho, Lamorak, Kayne, Uthric
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

Fixed this and notified the FM in detail. It should be pretty clear if someone finds themselves stuck there.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons