Nalar Orecutter

Atraos
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Nalar Orecutter

Post by Atraos » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 am

Hi

I am a Dwarf from MH attempting to buy items from Nalar Orecutter in MH.

He has some nice looking armour to buy but I couldnt afford it so I sold some existing armour to get more coin to buy it.
When I try to buy it I get the following message:-

Nalar Orecutter says to you 'Come back when yer older.'
Nalar Orecutter says to you 'This stuff be too heavy fer ye.'

I get the same message if i try to buy back the armour I sold as well.

I have posted this is General Discussion as I presume its by design rather than anything actually broken. The question being......Is it right? Should it be changed to allow purchase of any item? I am guessing its a faith thing but seeing as getting faithed can be tricky at times not sure this is right?

Thanks
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Nalar Orecutter

Post by Harroghty » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 am

It is not a faith thing, but I am open to suggestions on this merchant. I don't see his original stock as being that remarkable (in the light of available armors these days).
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Ungtar » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Harroghty wrote:It is not a faith thing, but I am open to suggestions on this merchant. I don't see his original stock as being that remarkable (in the light of available armors these days).
I like his stock but I don't see it being used by any young dwarf who has spent much time questing and gotten a handful of better, magical armors. It does sort of feel like that guy is going to waste.

Maybe just open him up and let us sell stuff we find to him out in the world? That way the dwarves have a sort of exclusive shopping club.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 pm

I fixed him a little bit, pending game update.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons