[quests]Appraise quest, various

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Vaemar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

[quests]Appraise quest, various

Post by Vaemar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 am

So, Dirhara did the appraise quest with the weaponsmith. All went smooth until the last step, the sickle from Corwell.

So Dirhara went to Corwell, although not very happily, and buyed the sickle. And then when she returned, after what I will tell, the quest was completed. There are two problems:

1)However, while on the boat, I typed "practice" and it showed the appraise trade. So Dirhara appraised her axe and she got immediately to amateur. What seems strange to me is that this happened before she had arrived in Corwell and even bought the axe, therefore before completing the quest.

2)After buying the sickle she took a stroll in Corwell, and she took the opportunity to pursue a pair of old quests tied there. She entered in the palace to hear about the Darkwalker quest, and then went back in to hear about the Brackish Herbs of the quest of Cassandra Thann. She also met Princess Dierdre who gave her a quest about an axe. Well, after she had talked with the Queen about Brackish Herbs in the questlog appeared this line: You are not welcomed in Corwell for your misdeeds. As she stepped back in the king's room she was immediately thrown to the sea to drown. Luckily my girl had a pair of spare potions! I don't know which misdeeds Dirhara has done, but if this is a bug it is pretty deadly!
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: [quests]Appraise quest, various

Post by Raona » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Crime is no longer on the crimes list in Corwell, and there is too much here to make this worth trying to reproduce. Calling it a fluke and leaving it at that for now.
dolifer

Re: [quests]Appraise quest, various

Post by dolifer » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:56 pm

As far as the appraise quest goes, I've never actually completed that one, but if it's much like others I have done, you actually get the appraise skill much earlier on in the series of things the mob asks you to retrieve. Finishing everything off will just grant you a higher proficiency in the skill without having to train it yourself.

That is, if that quest is like others.