Athlal's Stable- no token

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Athlal's Stable- no token

Post by Terageld » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:45 am

Code: Select all

You give 2 gold coins to an older stable hostler.
An older stable hostler pockets the coins and turns off, leading your mount away.
This happened in Athlal's Stable in Waterdeep. The hostler never returned with a token. My ox and cart are still stuck in there.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Athlal's Stable- no token

Post by Harroghty » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:39 pm

There is a 3 second pause between the smote you showed and his return. When I checked, he had a token in his inventory. I then tested this with my own PC and it worked fine. My suspicion is that there was something affecting your PC which prevented him from completing his program (e.g. your PC was invisible, hidden, or something); if not, it appears to have been a one-off incident.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Kinni
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Athlal's Stable- no token

Post by Kinni » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Terageld wrote: This happened in Athlal's Stable in Waterdeep. The hostler never returned with a token. My ox and cart are still stuck in there.
Perhaps you should try paying him two gold for a replacement token? He might then be more willing to accept the new token and give you back your animals.
~ You cannot catch a Shadow.

Tycho closes his eyes as he shakes his head, 'Do not give the Hin wine, it is like feeding gremlins after midnight...'