I'm going on a trip!

Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

I'm going on a trip!

Post by Daerin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 am

Come october first, I'm headed out for a trip.

I've decided to take my motorcycle out for a cross-country tour, from Seattle, to Maine, to Texas and and my old stomping grounds in California, I plan on seeing it all. I'd also like to put out a request to the FK community- Do you have a couch I could borrow for a night when I pass through your corner of this country of ours? I'm every bit as insane as the Wonko you know and love.

Send me a PM if you don't mind animated mugs of ale or random incendiary clouds in your vicinity.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: I'm going on a trip!

Post by Lylena » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:38 am

Daerin wrote: I'm every bit as insane as the Wonko you know and love.

So very true! :D
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:52 am

If you were headed to my neck of the woods and the house I'm currently in actually belonged to me, I'd say come on over!

As it is, no one ever wants to go to southwest Florda (rightfully so), and I'm not sure the rest of the family would have appreciated it. ;) Hope the trip is enjoyable.
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Daerin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Areia, you're far to accurate!

I admit, I wasn't planning on heading to Florida- But if I do end up down that way maybe we could grab a drink!

I need a few scrolls! ;)

-Daerin/Ryan
Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Daerin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Lylena wrote:

Aww, you love me and you know it. <3
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Daerin wrote:Come october first, I'm headed out for a trip.

I've decided to take my motorcycle out for a cross-country tour, from Seattle, to Maine, to Texas and and my old stomping grounds in California, I plan on seeing it all. I'd also like to put out a request to the FK community- Do you have a couch I could borrow for a night when I pass through your corner of this country of ours? I'm every bit as insane as the Wonko you know and love.

Send me a PM if you don't mind animated mugs of ale or random incendiary clouds in your vicinity.
I'm going to be travelling through the states to get from Alberta to Ontario in October. The way there, I'll be real busy, but the way back will be a slow ride around mid-month. Might be cool to meet up. Anyone in northern central-to-westish states interested make mention. I'll see what I can do. No promises!
If you'll be in the neighbourhood Daerin, could be fun to stop somewhere for a bit.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:14 am

Daerin wrote:
Lylena wrote:

Aww, you love me and you know it. <3
No denying that, no denying that at all. :)
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Daerin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:53 am

Alitar wrote:
Daerin wrote:Come october first, I'm headed out for a trip.

I'm going to be travelling through the states to get from Alberta to Ontario in October. The way there, I'll be real busy, but the way back will be a slow ride around mid-month. Might be cool to meet up. Anyone in northern central-to-westish states interested make mention. I'll see what I can do. No promises!
If you'll be in the neighbourhood Daerin, could be fun to stop somewhere for a bit.
I'd love to say hi along the way, Mr. Alitair. :) Lets figure something out via PM's!