Mushroom and Anchovy

Lirith
Staff
Staff

Mushroom and Anchovy

Post by Lirith » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm cross-sharing this with you guys as I think some of you might be interested in this.

One of our old players, Katie (player of many characters my personal favourite being Lacie), has written a book and is making an attempt to self-publish. I don't think she'd post it here so I'm sharing it for her.

Here’s a synopsis of the book:
Professional treasure hunters, codenames Mushroom and Anchovy, search for lost jewels, but find a lot more. When a fellow agent is murdered, they have to learn to work together, and fast. Especially since anything can happen in a cursed cave. Mushroom and Anchovy is an adventure in every sense, spanning three novels compiled into one. It follows the lives of these two adventurers as they work in a chaotic steampunk world where magic is untamed and time travel is just a train ride away.

You can read the first five chapters for free at this link: https://www.inkshares.com/books/mushroom-and-anchovy
If you are interested in preordering, check the “Preorder options” on the right side of the page.

Ebooks are $10 USD and print are $20 USD (+shipping), and these costs pay for all printing and distribution. If you buy a print copy, the ebook copy comes free, as well.

I was really happy to support this, because I know how tough it can be to try and do something like this for yourself and I'm also a little in awe of anyone who can write an entire book (!).
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Mushroom and Anchovy

Post by Alitar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Oh wow! I had no idea she published! That's awesome! I met her at a con probably 5-7 years before I joined FK, grew up in the same city. She's a wonderfully creative person and probably Team Rocket's best goon.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller