RP Character Concepts Recruitment

Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

RP Character Concepts Recruitment

Post by Hadwyn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 am

I am here to do a little recruiting for a RP concept with two other players. The basic concept RP is based out of my named character, Hadwyn, and previously RPed in reference as a past interaction. Both have a connection with Hadwyn, but could be their own concept in themselves.

Character #1
Roughly 16 year old girl of mixed Luskan and Rashemi descent. Raised free within the Rashemen culture, there is plenty of room to pick class and patron deity.

Character #2
Wychlaran of full Rashemi descent roughly 35 to 45 years of age.

Contact me via PM about one or either concept and I can provide more details of the background of these two characters and their connection to Hadwyn.
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: RP Character Concepts Recruitment

Post by Hadwyn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 pm

I am just wanting to bump this up now that the holiday season is over. I am still looking for one or two interested parties. These do not need to be primary characters, but people looking for a second or third alt with RP connections built in would be ideal.
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Hadwyn » Thu May 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Another bump. Still looking for two players that may be interested. Do not hesitate to contact me via PM if you have questions.
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Sat May 19, 2018 11:30 am

I've wanted to take you up on one of these since you first posted, but around that time I got super busy with another PC. Keeping up with the two alts I mainly play now, along with OOC game stuff, plus RL, has meant that I've very little time for anything else. I would hate to grab it up and then never log due to other commitments.

Best of luck in finding an able pair, though. It sounds like good fun. :)
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Hadwyn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Someone has picked up Character #2!