Starting to Stream but Missing You Folks!

Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Starting to Stream but Missing You Folks!

Post by Skylar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey folks! Life's been an interesting thing over the past little while, and it's been tough to get online to play with folks during the hours most folks play so I've been missing you! Things are tapering off and I have more time, but my new computer's arrived and I've decided to put that time into making good use of it. Playing video games. I don't aim to leave FK or anything, but my hours as they are likely to stay a where they're at. That is to say, rather low.
With all of that said, I've decided to start streaming on twitch. I'm hoping I can still see loads of you folks like I had before when I was playing FK more, and I figure a way to do that is to keep playing with you folks. I've pinged on the discord a couple times when I was starting, but as I begin my first serious session of streaming I thought maybe I should mention it here. Hopefully I'll see some folks in chat and we can keep up, it would mean a lot to me.
http://www.twitch.tv/smugnificent

p.s. I'll probably bump this whenever I start streaming, and as of this posting I'm starting up some Warhammer: Vermintide 2 to play for several hours :D see you there!
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Arnof
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Re: Starting to Stream but Missing You Folks!

Post by Arnof » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:21 am

Congrats on the new rig! I'll give you my free Prime subscribe for this month too. :) I look forward to catching you streaming from time to time. Have a blast!!

B
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am

Not an affiliate so I don't have a subscribe button yet Arnof, but if I get enough followers then someday!

Anyway, come watch and vote on how I'll die folks! Twitch mode enabled means you can decide if the game sends a Rat Ogre at me, or a Chaos Spawn, or maybe a healing potion! I'ma be streaming for awhile, love to see some folks.
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 am

It's really fun to send the monsters.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Starting up some Far Cry 5 in about 5 minutes! Come join me! (barring unforeseen release day tech silliness)
https://www.twitch.tv/smugnificent
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 pm

And back to the action! Thanks to those who joined me, and as I'm starting up again now I invite you all to come out to watch and chat for more Far Cry! :D
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 pm

A moment from my last stream that left me speechless. I should be up playing more Far Cry 5 Sunday night, come join me!
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 am

I'd like to say thank you again to you folks who have come out and chilled with me. It means a lot to me, and the fact that I'm 30% of the way to affiliate already feels huge! I love you guys! Thank you for all your support and company so far. For anyone wondering how to support, just watching and maybe clicking 'follow' means a lot! Talking in chat does too, it's the biggest part of why I started this after all. The people!

P.S. Starting up the stream again! Come join me! Playing some Far Cry 5 on PC. It's time to head north and stomp on some more crazy cultists!
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Starting up again! Come and hang out! It can be fun to listen to while playing! https://www.twitch.tv/smugnificent
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Far Cry 5 continues! Gonna wander a bit in John and Jacob's areas before going off to say hello to Faith! Come hang out and watch me dunk on some cultist scrubs, and probably fall off a cliff or three. I'm good at that!
Starting in about five minutes, gonna be playing all day with a break in here and there!
~Kara Zor-El
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Starting up again! Playing some Rainbow Six Siege! Come hang out and watch me get dunked on as I do my heckin' best. :D
~Kara Zor-El