Hurricane Watch 2018

Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Hurricane Watch 2018

Post by Zethanon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Mostly posting this up now since it's close to the start of hurricane season and want a means of allowing players to come and check in so we aren't super concerned like last year with Puerto Rico. I didn't hear from a friend for almost a full month and would like to avoid the hectic concern in the brain.

Presently, Hurricane Lane is a CAT4 heading towards Hawaii and while it isn't projected to make landfall, it's an island and CAT4 ain't no joke. I'm not sure if we have any Hawaiian players, but I figure we can update as the events occur and ask for check ins in one spot. RL first of course! Stay safe!
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Hurricane Watch 2018

Post by Areia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Fantastic idea. Yeah, last year was bad.

Here's hoping to a less horrible go this time.
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:26 am

Solidarity from Cape Fear, Areia.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Florence is currently passing through the Carolinas and is expected to dump a huge amount of water in a short time. Be safe, friends.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.