Know your Pain: Ice

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Know your Pain: Ice

Post by Amira » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

There are three pains that never fail the faithful of Loviatar: fire, ice and the scourge. And now is the perfect time to educate yourself about them.
For this purpose I, Amira Syria - chosen of Loviatar, am hosting a series of lessons. And now it is time for our second lesson: ice.

We will meet on the time mentioned below in the snow just outside the Barbed Whip Temple (southwest of Westgate).
All faithful are encouraged to attend, but those who merely want to inquire about the faith or Loviatar's glorious teachings in general are also welcome.

Like in the previous lesson on fire (shame on you if you missed it!) we will learn and experience about this great pain our Maiden has given to us. The winter months are naturally perfect to get to know this pain firsthand and get inspired on how to use it to spread Loviatar's name.
After we have enlightened ourselves outside in the cold, a small feast will await us inside the temple.

Amira Syria
OOC: Let's use this time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... T20&p1=263
As always, if there are any questions or problems, reach me here or on Discord (I'm still Siria there)