Magefire's renewal

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Stigr
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Magefire's renewal

Post by Stigr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:11 am

In ages passed, cataclysm after cataclysm has ravaged the world we know and love. And each time, people have risen from the ashes to build anew. Magefire is a time of such remembrance, held in the cold of winter as the days grow dimmer and the sun's bountiful warmth fades. These hardy folk managed in the most dire of times by sharing one another's burden and granting succor to the most vulnerable around them.

The Church of Mystra bids you come to the House of Wonder in Waterdeep amidst these cold and dark days. There will be a token fee of two suns to attend for the feast, of which all the proceeds will go to St. Jasters orphanage. In addition to the food provided by the generous Holycoin of Waukeen, Renea. There will be a sermon preceding the renewal feast, delivered by Weaveguardian Stigr.

OOC

I'm thinking this will be on the 29th at 7pm PST: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... =3260&ah=1

I know this is pretty relaxed, but I figure winter vacation time there'll be a mixed turnout. Expect something more exciting to come next month as I have an idea I am going to try, that some evils may yet be able to attend as well. :D