Erga in Zhentil Keep prices not updated.

This forum contains bugs which the test team think are fixed are awaiting confirmation from the initial reporter of the bug.
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Erga in Zhentil Keep prices not updated.

Post by Zethanon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:44 am

Unsure if this is intended, since it could be a hefty "You're bothering me." surcharge, but Erga at the Magical Post in Zhentil Keep, while her prices are updated to reflect the sign, her return when you ask for reimbursement is still at the base Annah level. Gave 3 platinum, thinking that was for a box, handed her the box, and she told me I need to pay the fee or ask for reimbursement. Asked for reimbursement and only received 1 platinum back. Character was a tiefling, so I'm not sure if she might just be biased, either.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Erga in Zhentil Keep prices not updated.

Post by Harroghty » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:53 pm

This is fixed pending game update. She now charges and reimburses according to the posted prices (from now on, previous purchases will not now be reimbursed).
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons