[AREA/FEAT/RACE] Daylight Adaptation (Orcs)

A place to suggest new commands, feats, skills, ...
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

[AREA/FEAT/RACE] Daylight Adaptation (Orcs)

Post by Ralthasar » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Greetings! I'm not entirely sure where to put this, but I figured this might be the best place. The helpfile stats that if drow, halfdrow, or orcs do not take this feat, it's considered abuse without it if they stay topside for more than one in-game night. The problem for orcs in this case is orcs have to start in one place. That being Orksrkeem which is above the surface

My propose change is either to the feat itself (specifically the helpfile) to state that orcs aren't considered doing code abuse if they don't take it, but should generally stick to night time raids without it and sparsely be within the daylight. That's the first suggestion. Otherwise Daylight Adaptation should be removed from orcs entirely, or perhaps some areas in the UD that are linked to Orksrkeem. (Just a simple camp. Nothing elaborate, but could be teleported to like the Coldwood camp.)

Thanks for reading!
Arshak
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Re: [AREA/FEAT/RACE] Daylight Adaptation (Orcs)

Post by Arshak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Really, insofar orcs are concerned, I'm mostly surprised even mountain orcs get ECL. It's not in the SRD, and it's put me off playing one for the foreseeable future pretty firmly.