Looking to start some sibling shenanigens

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Looking to start some sibling shenanigens

Post by Jessemine » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:13 am

Hello reader! Long story short I've made a Drow and a buddy to make the early levels a bit more bearable would be nice.

Speaking in the simplest terms possible, I've made a Drow Priestess who would be trying to get more involved with the Church of Lolth. I'd very much like to tease the limits of that very typical Drow 'trustworthiness' and I think having a character present that has at the very least proven reliable in the past might be interesting in that whole affair.
I'll not say anything more now because either you're interested or you're not, obviously it's not the most popular choice. Do let me know if you have even a passing interest.

Have fun!
(Also if I've messed up somehow in posting this let me know if I need to take it down)
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Looking to start some sibling shenanigens

Post by Jessemine » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:51 am

So a quick update on this I actually started and have been smashing my face into the leveling wall which is above and beyond how grueling I thought it would be. I now realize given how the houses work which is you get assigned one randomly means asking for a sibling is a bit unreasonable I apologize for that. I got thrown into house Xorlarrin and I'm fairly sure there was no way to influence that outcome.
Still though if anyone has any ideas that you think might be interesting throw them my way, this game only gets more fun as people get involved with each other for me
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:04 pm

I rolled drow sibblings with another player once. It's entirely possible. I just sent in a quick app with a short blurb on my and his characters' backgrounds and asked that they be put in the same house. Got it done the next day.

Hope that helps and good luck finding a partner! I'd be interested, but don't want to commit to that given how scarce I've been lately. If that changes, I'll definitely hit you up. :)
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Jessemine
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jessemine » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Thank you Areia, I hadn't thought you could apply for something like that. That's quite nice to to know.