How come no one does anything?

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Zkel
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

How come no one does anything?

Post by Zkel » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Maybe I just haven't been around, but it seems like no one's doing much? I don't think this game is underpopulated, but how come there's no wars, raids, etc, or other storylines? Is it that no one is inspired or no one is allowed?
Lorelie
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: How come no one does anything?

Post by Lorelie » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:36 pm

One of the things I have learned in my time here on FK is that if you want to be entertained, you best be ready to provide entertainment. If you want to do something it is really up to you to gather a party together and do it. Staff is made up of volunteers, no one gets paid around here and they all have their own lives to occupy themselves with.

I've seen several parties go out this week and accomplish tasks and they have all be spur of the moment activities. Nothing more than a PC saying 'I need help with A, do you guys want to come along?'

I think it is vastly unfair to say that no one does anything and borders on being insulting.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:37 pm

There was a grand collection of adventures just yesterday battling a very nasty group of goblins. Just ask around or start an exploration.
Zkel
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Zkel » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:54 pm

Damn my bad I didn't mean it like that. I guess I just haven't encountered much, but you're right. Maybe its time to make it happen