Guild spell lists

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Mathias
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Guild spell lists

Post by Mathias » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:26 am

Greetings from an aspiring mage. I am having trouble locating a list of the different wizards guilds spell lists. I had once seen these lists in the web page guild help files and also in the in-game help files. These lists now seem to have disappeared. For example, one used to have the ability to bring up a list of the Invokers guild spells. Does anyone know if these lists still exist?

Thank you for any help you can provide!
Saradin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Guild spell lists

Post by Saradin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:19 am

Mathias wrote:Greetings from an aspiring mage. I am having trouble locating a list of the different wizards guilds spell lists. I had once seen these lists in the web page guild help files and also in the in-game help files. These lists now seem to have disappeared. For example, one used to have the ability to bring up a list of the Invokers guild spells. Does anyone know if these lists still exist?

Thank you for any help you can provide!
If I had to guess I'd say they were removed because of the massive spell system update, which brought in something like 100 new spells or thereabouts. AFAIK you can learn every spell in the game except those of your guilds opposing school. For invokers I believe that means no conjuration spells.
Zuldere
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Zuldere » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:44 pm

If I remember right you can uses the help file in game to get a list of spells which are color coded to certain guilds..Ie: invoker spells are in red I believe.