Gathering of Waukeen's church

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Turyld
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Gathering of Waukeen's church

Post by Turyld » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Let it be known among the Waukeenar that in the days to come will take place a meeting in the temple of Commerce by the altar room to discuss several issues of importance to the church, furthermore hopefuls are welcome and encouraged to come in order to learn and express their desire to join her most rich church.

[OOC]

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... sec=0&p1=0
Consumption is the sole end and purpose of all production; and the interest of the producer ought to be attended to, only so far as it may be necessary for promoting that of the consumer.

Adam Smith:
The Principle of the Mercantile System, 1776
Athon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Gathering of Waukeen's church

Post by Athon » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 am

If it runs more than an hour and a half, I can bring Moranall! It starts at 2 my time and I'm not off until 3:15.
~Vanguardier Athon, High Priest of Torm~
~Moranall, Fighter of Waterdeep~
Turyld
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Turyld » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:49 am

[OOC]

IF you are the only Waukeen-related that makes public his interest of coming in 26 RL hours, the meeting will be delayed in a hour and my availability will be of two or perhaps three hours as maximum.

I will make sure to update this post with the new time to reflect that if it did happen.
Consumption is the sole end and purpose of all production; and the interest of the producer ought to be attended to, only so far as it may be necessary for promoting that of the consumer.

Adam Smith:
Antonee
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Antonee » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

I am not available until about 2 hours from your listed time (i.e I am available at 18:00 EST). By all means, go ahead without me.
Turyld
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Turyld » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

[OOC]

I'm positively surprised by the number of answers in so little time, then finally the meeting will take place at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... sec=0&p1=0

And hopefully it will last long enough to Antonee join us ;)

Adam Smith:
Antonee
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Antonee » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Crud, my schedule changed on me a little, but that time still works, I just have to leave about an hour and a half after it starts. I should be there on time.