Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Orplar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Glad your safe!
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:31 pm

My break has turned indefinite. I think I've lost my creative inspiration and I can't bring myself to drag back to FK. My apologies to anyone who has been (and will continue to) wait around because of me - rest assured I don't plan on this being an infinite departure but I need to rekindle my love for the game before I come back (and deal with lots of fun RL stuff).

Peace and love my friends.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Hrosskell
Staff
Staff

Post by Hrosskell » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Sorry to hear that man, but it happens to the best of us. May spring find you in better spirits, and bring you what you need. :D
Jamais arriere.
Mask
Staff
Staff

Post by Mask » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 am

I, and my little family, have been struck down by the dreaded 'norovirus' disease (not yet coded in FK) again. I tried both 'heroes feast' and 'cure disease' at the local healer, but their powers are weak and we remain sick.

It is our hope that our strength will return when winter turns to spring, but the dread Ice God has a grip on our land, his cackles ring in the air and are heard in the fall of a thousand thousand snow flakes.
Kaaurk
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Kaaurk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 am

Can you send me some of that cough syrup?

but seriously get better!
Tandria
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tandria » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 am

Mask wrote:I, and my little family, have been struck down by the dreaded 'norovirus' disease (not yet coded in FK) again. I tried both 'heroes feast' and 'cure disease' at the local healer, but their powers are weak and we remain sick.

It is our hope that our strength will return when winter turns to spring, but the dread Ice God has a grip on our land, his cackles ring in the air and are heard in the fall of a thousand thousand snow flakes.
Get well soon and drink tons of tea!
"May your travels be Wonderful and Mysterious."
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:07 am

Tandria wrote:
Mask wrote:I, and my little family, have been struck down by the dreaded 'norovirus' disease (not yet coded in FK) again. I tried both 'heroes feast' and 'cure disease' at the local healer, but their powers are weak and we remain sick.

Get well soon and drink tons of tea!
Seconded :)
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 am

My mother in law left today, and so I am back for more than just playing in the evenings :)
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Game time has become thin the last month or so. Having a HUGE case we've been working on, but it should be wrapping up here shortly.
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 am

I will be scarce until the end of the school year, about mid-May. Sleep before FK, I'm sorry to say.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Your devotion is lacking!

No really. As the kid of a teacher - happy almost year over phew!!
Beshaba potatoes.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Should be back more frequently once more!
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Sir Harroghty is seen departing Waterdeep with a palfrey in tow behind his horse. The second horse is heavy laden with supplies, notably with a bundle of wooden lances lashed across its back. He was overheard to say, when challenged by the guards at the gate, that he was bound for Cormyr...
I will be off the net for a few days. Bug reports related to areas, complaints in progress, and other correspondence for me will be be addressed as soon as possible.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 pm

So that's where all the lances went...my internet is and has been highly unstable for the last little while. If I go link dead in front of you and don't come back, please pose me in a horrible way.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Gwain wrote:So that's where all the lances went...my internet is and has been highly unstable for the last little while. If I go link dead in front of you and don't come back, please pose me in a horrible way.

Be careful what you ask for! :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Mele wrote: Be careful what you ask for! :)
If it ever happens, I expect highly detailed logs for posterity and future generations :D .
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Jeanne
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Jeanne

Post by Jeanne » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

Those who may be seeking Jeanne in the near future will likely find that she is in the temple of her God, deep in prayer and contemplation.

OOC: Player going away for a few days, will be back ASAP and wanted to let people know in case anyone was looking for me :) Have fun, and til then :)
"This girl is...remarkably prudent...sheds many tears; has a happy expression..."

Duh Duh Duh DUT *ChickChick*

"I Live to Serve."

"Oh, by the way-you're under arrest."*Chuckle*
Jeanne
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Jeanne

Post by Jeanne » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 am

Jeanne wrote:Those who may be seeking Jeanne in the near future will likely find that she is in the temple of her God, deep in prayer and contemplation.

OOC: Player going away for a few days, will be back ASAP and wanted to let people know in case anyone was looking for me :) Have fun, and til then :)
OOC Edit, 4/19: Player not away due to circumstances beyond my control. So if you see me for a while, and then not for a while...that's why.
So basically delay this message for an undetermined amount of time.
Complete explanation unnecessary, I think, if you're watching the news.
"This girl is...remarkably prudent...sheds many tears; has a happy expression..."

"I Live to Serve."

Jeanne
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jeanne » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 pm

OOC update: Player should be away from sometime today until mid next week.

"I Live to Serve."

Jeanne
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jeanne » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 am

Jeanne wrote:OOC update: Player should be away from sometime today until mid next week.
OOC update: Player back :)

"I Live to Serve."