Casual Events!

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Casual Events!

Post by Larethiel » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 pm

A small historic excursion!

Sir Aramil kindly invites all acceptable and interested parties to join him on a small exursion to a place of historical signifiance to the elven people to learn more about it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... =1440&ah=1
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 am

To all interested parties,

Sir Aramil invites all of you once again to join him in a venture to learn about the elven people of Faerun! The subjects are matter of discussion but some interesting questions will be presented should no consens over a valuable topic be reached.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 20&p1=1440
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:36 pm

A small historic excursion!

Sir Aramil kindly invites all acceptable and interested parties to join him on a small exursion to a place of historical signifiance to the elven people to learn more about it.
(OOC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 19&p1=1440)

Edited to reflect me having to eat dinner before :) Pushed 1 hour back.
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 am

The Malagent of Talona himself has decided to make a rare public appearance in Westgate. He extends an invitation to come and join him at the Shrine of Talona by the docks. Whether that person comes seeking to join the faith, they come to debate Her teachings or they simply wish to expand their mind, all are encouraged to come.

This is set up as a casual event. No strict time is enforced and the time given http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ah=1&am=30 is only about 90% set in stone. All races and faiths are welcome, though do not expect friendly banter if you come to debate. PvP is definitely not expected, but I understand that there are always cases where it may pop up. BYOB.

I hope to get the chance to infect a few people's minds! See you there!
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 am

Hi guys. I regretfully inform that I will not be able to make the time I posted tonight. This is why I posted as a casual event though! Thanks for understanding and here is the new time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ah=1&am=30.
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:00 pm

The Malagent of Talona is hanging out in Westgate. Come join for some good ol' fashioned rp!
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Sir Aramil Neidre of Corellon will make himself available for anyone interested in the history or the elven realm Eaerlann. Although any topic of interest to and of the elven People are up for discussion.

(OOC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 30&p1=1440)
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Sir Aramil invites all of you once again to join him in a venture to learn about the history of the elven People of Faerun. The subjects are matter of discussion but some interesting options will be presented should no consens over a valuable topic be reached.

(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 1945&p1=83, +/- 30 minutes)
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 am

Tomorrow (in general terms 08/24/2015 PST), Lylena will be about for most of the day providing no unforseen OOC forces come into play. Anyone wanting to reach Lylena will be able to do so at that time. Please, if I am not on Lylena, PM me and I will log her in.

Tuesday also has no foreseeable plans, so if she is missed tomorrow, the day after will be a good time to hit her up IC as well.

Anyone with hopefuls or inquirers are encouraged to log in. There's more than just a few in the last previous weeks so I figured this post would be more ground covering for all than individual messages. As well, thank you for your patience! :)
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:00 pm

A small intercultural excursion!

Sir Aramil kindly invites all acceptable and interested parties to join him on a small exursion to venture into the exciting depths and various natures of elven culture, perception and thinking.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 1T20&p1=83
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:15 am

A gathering forms to learn of Lord Death within the Shrine to Lord Kelemvor within Waterdeep. The invitation is open to all but enemies of His Church.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Forestarm Nearraba and Forest Flame Telnier are seen gathered in the glade of Ardeep. They speak of currently being available to Rangers of all allied faiths, as well as to teach all those whom wish to learn of the Lady Mielikki and see to those faithful who might also be near.
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:04 pm

The Malagent of Talona will be found loitering around Waterdeep and the House of Waiting Death in Westgate tomorrow 04/24/16 in the morning and late afternoon.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 am

Fang Xand the silver samurai wrote: War comes for all peoples. It waits for no child to grow into a man. It will either forge them into true warriors, or shatter them beneath the weight of cowardice.
Come this tuesday at 19:00 ESt. Xand will be in the purple haze of Zhentil keep for 15 minutes to introduce and speak with hopefuls of the faith. or members he's yet to meet afterwhich there will be a war themed quiz conducted in a tempuran manner. You'll have to come to find out what tempuran manner means. the whole thing should take 1 hour and the winner get's a prize.

This is aimed at tempurans, hopeful or full members, as well as warriors of all faiths.

A cleric or healer would be very welcome. Other spellcasters are relegated to spectators.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Jarngron
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Jarngron » Thu May 05, 2016 3:57 am

Alone among the Moonwood, Jarngron the son of Grimr stands as a frosting statue in his armor.
The bearskin cowl he wears is nearly waist-drifted in snow, and he stands still with his arms open towards the sky.
As he prays, the words only the savage runesmythe can know, the storm intensifies.

Taking this as an omen, he begins to set right that which has been wronged by his own judgment. He swears upon the moonlight snow in the eaves of this enchanted wood that he should set right that which he has stilled. He prays unto Tymora for her sign, and it is still, unanswered...

With his cheer low he takes of a belt from a chewy liquor broth. His smile returns, but sadness is in his eyes. He must become the Lucky Drunk again himself, one last time, and then he must burn it down.

(OOC: This is an ongoing effort that may or may not develop based on the interest of those participating.)
Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

- Hávamál
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Sun May 08, 2016 1:35 pm

The lady hammerlord wrote: I will make myself available on 1st day should any seek justice. truth and the triad be with you.
The Lawkeeper Lustria will be in the market and the halls of justice tomorrow at 4 pm ESt, and 7:30 pm EST since it's some kind of holiday in the states. for roughly30 mins each time depending if there is attendance and how much.

This is an informal gathering for any Tyrrans that want to meet and greet, as well as any other followers of the triad. We'll meet, salute, and talk about big hammers. It'll be a blast.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 am

Illusionist of the Lady of Mysteries Deriana Miere invites all interested and conditioned friendly adventurers to join her in cleansing the old School of Wonder of the evils that continue to roam its halls. Marilith, balor, and worse will be on our list of monsters to meet. Let us gather before the gates of Zazesspur City and join our arcane, divine, and physical forces for the good of the Realms!

OOC: Looking to get the headmaster's quest done there, mostly, but if anyone else needs demon parts or has other quests related to the area, or just wants to come have a good time, hopefully we'll be able to manage! Meet outside Zaz at 6:00 PM EST tonight, 10 July. Sharrans, Liars, and Destroyers unwelcome.
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 am

We three teamed a Balor,

CAN YOU DO ANY BETTER!?!

No water or grass types allowed on this challenge.
Jarngron
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Jarngron » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:38 pm

With the matter of the Lucky Drunk seemingly coming to a close, the Thayvian occupation of Waterdeep finds its root in political stymies that not even the staunches boardsman could endure for longer than two cups of ale.

The Ironclad Mercantile Company has grown to a Coster, for with the embargo against importing to Waterdhavian merchants the roads below the mountain are thrown open. The Dwarves of Waterdeep are discouraged by Rasavir and Piergieron's endorsement of Thayvian occupation; a threat that if left unchecked, could easily become a militarized force within the heart of Waterdeep. But only the gods might scoff a laugh to think of the Ill Tower of Luck in prospect...

In the footsteps of another, one can only size themselves up by what has come before. Now the Dwarf known as Jarngron the Son of Grimr still thinks: not of the tavern, nor the fate of so much coin.

But what of that tall warrior maiden, whom bore him such kindness?
Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

- Hávamál
Diritas
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Diritas » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:10 pm

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 61020T0200
Rumours spread from the market of Waterdeep that Lord Diritas Marshall, the ill-famed Stag Lord of Westgate, has been called to stand trial. Rumours are mixed however, and it can be difficult to place veracity and weight upon those that claim he is to stand as judge, but so it seems the majority claim. All will be clear soon though, as the trials are expected to begin before long...
The truth is… you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.