Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Elenthis » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:35 am

As winter is approaching, I must once again dedicate myself to the grueling task of repairing people's homes after fires/water-damage/burst pipes et all. Thus, my activity will be reduced to sunday mornings until the cold stops it's attack on the vast population of home-owner's equity!

Be well!

~Elenthis
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.
Beskytter
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Beskytter » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:46 am

Lylena wrote:Early Wednesday (24ish hours from now!) I will be setting out to head back to good ol' Portland Oregon til Tuesday of next week, which is when we expect to be back home.

It's likely I will not have much time on the computer. I'll try and be available to wrap things up before leaving early Wednesday, and if I'm not, we'll pick up next week!
Noteworthily I'll be driving through Portland on Friday as I head to Halloween in Vancouver WA (the other Vancouver).

River Buddies for: a very short time
I'm a raptor, doin' what I can, gonna eat everything till he appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm living below the soil. I'll be back, but I'm comin' as oil.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Beskytter wrote: River Buddies for: a very short time
Muahahaha! I'll throw a gesture of greeting to the north. :D
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Danik
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Danik » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Hurrah for the PNW!
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Thank you all for another great episode of FK.

While my departure will mean the need to fill in some very unnecessary and invisible holes, I would like to express my warmest regards and best wishes to you all. Thank you for a blast and some unforgettable memories, as well as the friends that I've made and will keep thanks to this wonderful community.

Good night, and good luck.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Aishe
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aishe » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Aldren wrote:Thank you all for another great episode of FK.
Nooooo! Come back soon!
Obstacles are those dreadful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Caethan is probably going to be a bit more scarce these next couple of days as I buckle down and attempt to get the hang of building. I'll try to be on the usual times (9PM - 2 AM Central Time), but extra time will be cut back as I focus on this.

Also I checked Steam and Caves of Qud just got up update so... There is also that.
Noble intention. Slow action. Swift justice. Swallowed pride. These are the traits of a plucky hero.
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:39 pm

I will be in London all of tomorrow for work, returning some time later on Wednesday. I doubt I'll make an appearance while I'm away, but I might pop my face in if I get some peace.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 am

Lylena wrote:Early Wednesday (24ish hours from now!) I will be setting out to head back to good ol' Portland Oregon til Tuesday of next week, which is when we expect to be back home.

It's likely I will not have much time on the computer. I'll try and be available to wrap things up before leaving early Wednesday, and if I'm not, we'll pick up next week!
Due to overtrusting 11 year olds to get drinks themselves from a cooler without allowing bags to fall in said cooler, my laptop may be out of commission if drying it out isn't a viable solution and currently it's my only means of being productive on the mud.

Providing I'm not incarcerated for overreacting, my leave is not indefinite, but still unknown when I'll return if the drying method doesn't work.

Fingers crossed!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 am

Open it up, and wash with ionized water, let it dry for 3 or so days on a window sil if possible
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:22 am

Make sure you've removed the power source from it. Those are the redo cause of damage to electronics that are wet. Just slip the battery out while it dries.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 am

It's that time of the year when swimming season begins and all my free time ends. I'll come to the player or imm run events but I'm probably not gonna be playing that much FK from now to February.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Aishe
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aishe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 am

Terageld wrote:It's that time of the year when swimming season begins and all my free time ends.
Swimming? It's getting colder by the day here! Either you are very far away, or you are working indoors....
Obstacles are those dreadful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:39 am

Working? Nah. I'm a student. I swim for my school team.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Beskytter
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Beskytter » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:00 pm

My boss called me on my last day of vacation and told me to take three extra days... I'm finally home and well rested. Middle of nowhere WA deep in the southern mountains near St. Helens apparently doesn't like internet *shrug*.

Anyways, I'm back and will recommence my normal internet activities.
I'm a raptor, doin' what I can, gonna eat everything till he appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm living below the soil. I'll be back, but I'm comin' as oil.
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:53 am

Gonna be a bit busy this week so I'll try to be on, but it might be spotty.

Work on my area is going to be put on hold a few days as well, but it should be all regular next week. I'll attempt to use what time I still have to play. See you guys soon :)
Noble intention. Slow action. Swift justice. Swallowed pride. These are the traits of a plucky hero.
Ami
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ami » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 am

Due to the release of Fallout 4, my attendance will likely be spotty over the next week or so.

I can't find my way out of the wasteland...
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:45 am

Don't get stuck in an elevator! I hear that's buggy.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:20 am

Harroghty wrote:Don't get stuck in an elevator! I hear that's buggy.
Elevator entrapments in elevators that are 200 years old? Sounds more like realism. ;)
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Danik
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Danik » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Ami wrote:Due to the release of Fallout 4, my attendance will likely be spotty over the next week or so.

Same.